Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the very last part of Arcade on Insane. The queens guards keep picking me off so I cant finish it. Anybody want to join? Ill gladly help in return. My GT is AKA Achievement, I put on the Super Reload so it shouldnt be too hard. If you want, I can get the Instant Gab on too.

need help getting the max multiplier medal...dont understand how to get..any help appreciated

actually a fail safe, succeed overytime method would be act3 chap1 in the fortress. U need splitscreen if by itself I think. They break down the front door, then u clear out the 3 waves of maulers and grinders and that's the end. After the chapter it shows ur score, once the screen goes all black....press start and load checkpoint, u will start inside. Rinse and repeat.

We are actually playing Wingman for like 3 hours every day ,so you guys can just sit back and relax while we are killing everything.

This way we can finish wingman games extremly fast ,i am at 2250 Wingman Games but my friends need more.

Your job is just to do nothing (just log in with 1 or much better > 2 controllers) and relax.

Our job is to play constantly for like 2-3 hours or more ( its boring but we don`t have any problems with that ).

If you agree with this and if you are interested in idle boost Wingman just let me know by quoting my message or writing me a private message.