Help: Find a way to cross the Junk Chasm

moose0003

The robot is easy just make sure you get the sith holocron on the top right chasm that doubles your damage. Save it for the robot once you get it use force lightning and take him out in one quick swoop.

Im stuck on the part after that where you have to lower the metal tounge looking thing I lower it but keep falling im getting pissed lol.

Run up the left side to use Force Lightning on the generator which creates a flame to weaken the wing. That triggers the appearance of the giant robot. One of the easiest ways to defeat him is to electrocute the thing that hangs above him. This will cause an electric field that he can't escape. However, you might want to get some practice in on him cause there are plenty of others later on.

Once he is defeated, run up the right side, and use force pull to lower the wing down to create a bridge. This does get very frustrating because you end up fighting guys on these narrow ledges. But again, this is practice for more of the same later on.

ok ... at the junk chasm I bent down the crescent shaped piece of junk in the wall. I lowered it down many different ways. I can jump onto it and then I guess I'm supposed to jump straight across to the opening on the other side. I've tried this like 100 times and keep coming up short of the ledge. Don't know how to do this. Any ideas?

Thanks ... figured it out after about the 50th attempt!

Edited by That Hurts You

ok ... at the junk chasm I bent down the crescent shaped piece of junk in the wall. I lowered it down many different ways. I can jump onto it and then I guess I'm supposed to jump straight across to the opening on the other side. I've tried this like 100 times and keep coming up short of the ledge. Don't know how to do this. Any ideas?

I figured it out what you need to do is Double Jump in the air A, A, then DASH LB, That way you get high in the air and dash across the chasm.

Run up the left side to use Force Lightning on the generator which creates a flame to weaken the wing. That triggers the appearance of the giant robot. One of the easiest ways to defeat him is to electrocute the thing that hangs above him. This will cause an electric field that he can't escape. However, you might want to get some practice in on him cause there are plenty of others later on.

Once he is defeated, run up the right side, and use force pull to lower the wing down to create a bridge. This does get very frustrating because you end up fighting guys on these narrow ledges. But again, this is practice for more of the same later on.

lol sorry guys. i thought that it was pretty simple so i didn't bother to check back. but this post here is correct in how to get through the canyon.

to better explain the first step, go up on the left ledge after you've defeated all the bots. electrocute the larger than life round cylinder sitting next to/on the big lever. this then triggers the robot that you have to defeat.

I figured it out what you need to do is Double Jump in the air A, A, then DASH LB, That way you get high in the air and dash across the chasm.

this answer is too correct. just a little addition to it though. once you get the bridge/long lever thing lowered, it either falls or you lower it as low as it will go, can't remember. once you get to the end of it, press a once, wait til you get to the peak of your jump, then press a again. wait til you get to the peak of your second jump, then press LB to dash. this will gain you the farthest distance.

hope this helps. sorry i didn't check back with this. will more now that i know there were issues.

• 7 months later...