Continue After Finishing? -spoilers-

The Huntsman

I'm at the part where I have to capture the president. I still haven't unlocked the achievement for finding all of the dog tags despite finding a lot of them. I've been driving around the city, but haven't managed to find another dog tag and they aren't giving me the locations like they occasionally do. If I get the president, will the game end? Will I be able to keep playing after I beat it, or will I have to start over?

Dunno, completed it before before going to the museum.

Did you get all the ZDC speakers, infect warehouses and save the two guys? They usually tell you about dog tags when you go around doing all that stuff.

Got all that done. Still missing some. I found several on my own, without them telling me to.

It seems you have to be a little closer to speakers before they show up on your map. Don't know if you can continue after you finish. I didn't take any chances.
I just beat it. All achievements. Can't continue after you beat it. I know that's standard for a Dead Rising game, but I didn't know if they'd do something different for the DLC.

Confirming that as well. Only thing that you have a remote chance of missing is picking the alive squad members, but when I say remote, its REMOTE. Especially since you go by a couple of those things to hack near them.

Good DLC for completion, but kinda bad on the content and storyside.

Unfortunately, I didn't read the guide before doing the DLC. I had all cheevos except all cameras when I finished. Noticed, I couldn't continue. Started a new game, and still had 26/29 cameras. The only ones thst even showed up on map were the ones I had not collected. Found the 3 and boom! :). Glad I didn't have to go back and get all!

Hello I'm at the mission where it's says go to mayors office but there is also a side mission to locate haverman I have drove all round the map and I cannot find him anywhere I'm hoping that it has not glitched the mission is there but when I select it the mission locator goes on me???

Any one have any tips I do not really want to play through again even though it does not take very long.

Thanks again.

Edited by Hypnotoad 11
Just found the dog tag laying on the floor

Hello I'm at the mission where it's says go to mayors office but there is also a side mission to locate haverman I have drove all round the map and I cannot find him anywhere I'm hoping that it has not glitched the mission is there but when I select it the mission locator goes on me???

Any one have any tips I do not really want to play through again even though it does not take very long.

Thanks again.

I can't specifically remember who haverman is! but none are hard to find.

Check inside shops near the marker, a few are inside shops.

Also, some of them are in a huge group of zombies. Look for the guy in tactical gear.