The last gnome!

ChewyChunx

Seriously, I can't find it! it is Aurora and I checked both places and it isn't there! I have tired everything! and I cant find that tricky guy! If anyone can help, please meassage me!

GT: ChewyChunx

i cant help you without more info which part of aurora city shifting sands or veiled path

maybe its in a instance in one of the sections.

do you hear him shouting at all, i mean most of the gnomes in that area were pretty easy for me to find, if they are not shouting id be concerned.

I have to say that my mate has asked about the gnomes talking as he has gone through the game and has had the majority of the gnomes he has caught that have just been on the wall and NOT talking. Have heard this from other people too.

Seriously, I can't find it! it is Aurora and I checked both places and it isn't there! I have tired everything! and I cant find that tricky guy! If anyone can help, please meassage me!

GT: ChewyChunx

if your struggling on this and you can't see or hear the gnome but you know your missing that particular one best thing to do is go into another hero's world and do it from there. good thing about it, it doesn't matter if they've done it just as long you haven't.

hope this helps.

well there are only 2 on is by the dock on the farthest house on the left (with your back to the dock) up near the room.

the 2nd is near the demon door walk away from the door turn left and left again at the bottom and its up on an archway as you walk through.

if your struggling on this and you can't see or hear the gnome but you know your missing that particular one best thing to do is go into another hero's world and do it from there. good thing about it, it doesn't matter if they've done it just as long you haven't.

hope this helps.

i swear someone jumped into my world and wasn't there, odd =/ i didn't see the outline either.