Achievement Guide and Roadmap

NeMiiZz

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying for a few achievements that require me to have "romantic status" with another sim. My sim has been talking another, and they are "best friends forever" now. Did I screw up, or do I just have to persistently talk to the other sim? His bar is completely full, and nothing is changing.

@Skai, if youre going for romantic interest you can try with a new family... make a household of 2 (roommates) and when they arrive at the house, just start them talking and flirting as if their lives depended on it... soon enough you get the romantic option of taking it slow (which actually means going steady) and that's your first point... then move into the bedroom and woohoo (maybe twice) and then have one of them propose marriage... tadaa second point.

Do it again with a new household for another 2 points and then just once more to the steady-fase and you'll get the romantic achievement. That;s how I did it... it'll cost you 20 minutes top...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This needs a proper walkthrough summary. There is nothing there to explain why you need 1+ playthroughs... break down the playthroughs to get the most efficient way to handle the Sims 3.

you actually dont need more than one playthrough.

if you wanted to just start a house and strategicly place 4 or 5 sims with desired traits.

then go crazy.

theres no story line in this version unlike other versions so basically the point of this game is to do the goals/challenges and have fun building houses thats about it.

• 5 weeks later...