Deal of the Week thread

yamayamayaamaa

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the price drop but don't see it as part of red stripe deals today. Crossing fingers it is something else so we can have two deals!

That would be cool but unlikely!

I blatantly see it as the red stripe deal. Soon as I got to store. So yeah no other deals this week. Solid game though

Should i get Halo on the windows phone, windows 8 or both?
It depends on whether you want to stack achievements or not. If you don't care about stacking, then I'd suggest Windows 8 only. You have a larger screen, plus the choice of touch screen, mouse+keyboard, or wired 360 controller. If you want to stack, then it's easy to complete WP8 after you've completed Win 8. This post describes how to finish a second version, assuming you've already finished one.

Loads of reductions on at the moment. About the only thing substantial is £3 off Final Fantasy III. And 30-50p off loads of games previous asking prices.

Where are the deals? Everything is normal price for me including Final Fantasy III.

I am guessing Glenn just has his region changed to another country. I thought everything got a price hike once, but it was just all in Canadian dollar not American. Cant imagine things being reduced by fractions of dollar or pounds or whatever. Anywhere wouldn't get excted yet...

I think Glenn is right. Just checked my marketlace and loads of the games are £1.99. Pretty sure these are all games that were previously £2.29. Perhaps MS are trying some new price points to make the games slightly more reasonable?

Egs Mush, Super Monkey Ball, Mirror's Edge, Lode Runner... There's loads though!

Loads of reductions on at the moment. About the only thing substantial is £3 off Final Fantasy III. And 30-50p off loads of games previous asking prices.

;6277803']I think Glenn is right. Just checked my marketlace and loads of the games are £1.99. Pretty sure these are all games that were previously £2.29. Perhaps MS are trying some new price points to make the games slightly more reasonable?

Egs Mush, Super Monkey Ball, Mirror's Edge, Lode Runner... There's loads though!

I am guessing Glenn just has his region changed to another country. I thought everything got a price hike once, but it was just all in Canadian dollar not American. Cant imagine things being reduced by fractions of dollar or pounds or whatever. Anywhere wouldn't get excted yet...

Looks like it may be for people in the UK at the moment.

I just changed my region to UK and I can see these discounts.

Edited by master_shake_350

Nice. It should be mentioned that the game currently has two unobtainable achievements....

More info: http://arseniconwindowsphone.com/?p=169

So all the achievements unlocked in one version will automatically unlock in the other version or is it just that some of them that will automatically unlock?