Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to do the 4man , completing the campaign(AI is shit), and dont touch my car cheevos. message me on XBL if you want to join. I live in the UK.

1.JSleek XD

2.xhunterrrr

BTW if batman5273 asks you to boost, dont. He has a bad temper, makes many mistakes, and has very little patience(under 4 minutes).

BTW if batman5273 asks you to boost, dont. He has a bad temper, makes many mistakes, and has very little patience(under 4 minutes).

Oh really? That's funny, you say that. because I never even played with you. You were too busy playing Guitar Hero III. And as for temper, you was the one with your pompous British attitude calling me a stupid American because I didn't wait for you to get done playing Guitar Hero. You just got mad because I was on level 10 and you was on level 5 and I said I wasn't going to play half the game

BTW I met 4 super nice randoms and we beat the game. No prob. Just need the "Don't touch The Car." and I'll have 200/200

EDIT: I got the last achievement playing with randoms. now at 200/200. Your loss JSleek XD!

Edited by batman5273