Achievement Trading/Online Partners Thread

Nozza

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for survival achievements, as they're my last four achievements in this game. But as for Spec Ops Mission Mode, I already have three stars on every mission. Add Fax HR. I'd also like to do playthroughs on hardest difficulties, all collectibles, any game(almost).

Just need the last four Insane maps for Survival wave 15. If anyone can help me out that'd be appreciated. I'd prefer someone who doesn't need all the maps done but I can definitely help you out if you need a couple others done.

EDIT: Never mind, went ahead and did them on my own. They were surprisingly easy.

Edited by RecyclopsCXVII

Guest Vexza

Hey, I'm looking to do the new spec ops missions the negotiator and black ice on veteran send me a message if you need to do them my GT is Vexza

Looking to do Shotgun Diplomacy, Not on my Watch, and Skilled Negotiator (Negotiator Special Ops).

Also looking for Survival Mode:

Get Rich or Die Trying, and Unstoppable.

Special Ops:

If someone can help with 50/50, No Assistance Required, and Overachiever, that would be nice too.

Gamertag: Exalted Entity

Looking for a partner to bang out NEGOTIATOR on VETERAN. :uzi:I can help with Black Ice as well, but the only one I have left is Negotiator... Send me a msg on XBL (shadyshall) – no random FRs please.

EDIT: I should add that play time would be around 10PM or 11PM EASTERN time (USA)... I have to wait until family is asleep before I can play... Hit me up.

UPDATE: DONE! FYI, way easier to do Negotiator Vet solo...

Edited by ShadyShall