Achievement Trading Thread

peaceM

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for the same thing as Tahae T, exclusive taste and Ferrari collector. I promise to return any cars lent, and will try to return the favor if possible. Thanks! Teknomusik

me too, + the ferrari 599xx. Right now i am sitting on 4 million credits. Maybe we can work togheter to get the achievements.

Hey if someone can help me with the unicorn achievement message me on xbox.

GT: Squeegen

You can't get help on that one, unicorns can't be gifted.

If you want one go to the Monthly Rivals section and play the one on Laguna Seca in a current-gen Challenger. All you have to do is beat Rampage Jackson's time (which is 1:51.674 right now) and as long as you're time is faster than his by the end of the month you'll get a '69 Camaro SS unicorn. in the first week of March.

Looking to do some car swapping for the exclusive taste and Ferrari collector achievements. I only need 1 Ferrari to finish Ferrari collector achievement. It is the one that costs 9 Million. Then I would need which ever ones for exclusive taste I don't have, which I am unsure of. I will return them soon as I get the achievement and will return the favor as well. I am online just about every night and I am CST.

Will be most grateful if anyone can help out by buying one of my tuning set ups for entrepreneur achievement Will be sure to return favour if send message here or xbox live My gamertag "crazeeangel" Try the Humborghini Hummer tune up for a diversion from serious racing Take on any class B race and take your frustration out on the opposition Thanks

Looking for help on the Ferrari, entrepreneur (car up for sale 1000c) and most expensive cars achievements. Willing to help out myself, can gift cars etc.

Would be very grateful if someone was willing help. Just want together out of the way to focus fullytheevent list.

Will help out in return! I'm in the uk so timing can be arranged.

Thanks once again!

Gamer tag - naughtynate2

Can someone buy my vinyl? I will buy your tune/vinyl/design in return.

Name: Smiley (1000CR)

Gamertage: MadTacoWarrior

Let me know after the purchase.

EDIT: Got the achievement through sale; sold 4 overnight.

Edited by MadTacoWarrior
Update

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help here with getting some money. I can host private races on weekends. Large amount of laps. This is an easy way to get money and buy those cars. Will also host lobby for "Forza World Tourer." We'll go one by one and race on every track. I'd also like to do playthroughs on hardest difficulties, all collectibles, any game(almost).

• 2 weeks later...