Song Title Game Intermediate

MabusScarab

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roses, Post Cards, and Machine Gun Kisses- I Killed the Prom Queen

The Mussulmans Wander Through the Infernal Whirling Fires Amongst Silent Shadows to be Fed Into the Thirsting Jaws of a Godless Death Machine to Cough Up Their Souls to the Nazi Moloch Who Sits Within a Ring of Smoking Infant Skulls - The Meads of Asphodel

The Mussulmans Wander Through the Infernal Whirling Fires Amongst Silent Shadows to be Fed Into the Thirsting Jaws of a Godless Death Machine to Cough Up Their Souls to the Nazi Moloch Who Sits Within a Ring of Smoking Infant Skulls - The Meads of Asphodel

Please tell me thats a made up title?

Cough Syrup - Young The Giant

• 3 weeks later...

Rise Above It - Switchfoot

(I thought this thread was long dead, I stopped keeping score on it a long time ago. Thanks to those who have kept it running this long, I don't intend on maintaining a score anymore but the game can continue running. Just to step in and further the rules, if it is a two letter word like on, no, my, it, try to be more creative and match a different word. The complexity of it is kind of the idea of this being "intermediate". The normal song title game thread is more for easier song matching.)

• 1 month later...