Completed Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels which brings me 2/2 on Yu-Gi-Oh! game completions. Debating on going back to Dark Souls II now since I finished the game that pulled off of it, or maybe more Titanfall. ORRRRR I could go for a Staff Club award and finish off Secret of Monkey Island.

The only 2 I can't get on that are 'Messer Sandman' and 'Sweeper'. I don't know why, but I just cant seem to get those.

Sweeper was a bit of a pain. Both times I did it I got extremely lucky.

Edited by KillerBEA

The only 2 I can't get on that are 'Messer Sandman' and 'Sweeper'. I don't know why, but I just cant seem to get those.

Those took me a while to get. If I remember correctly, those are the only bad achievements. Other than that, the list and game itself is probably among one of the best games on the Xbox 360, and hands down the best Assassin's Creed game.

Sweeper was a bit of a pain. Both times I did it I got extremely lucky.

Those took me a while to get. If I remember correctly, those are the only bad achievements. Other than that, the list and game itself is probably among one of the best games on the Xbox 360, and hands down the best Assassin's Creed game.

Yep the whole achievement list was fairly easy, until trying to get these last two. I'll go back eventually and try to get that 100%. Bugs me more knowing it's possible, just need some more luck.

I got the 1000:gsicon: in Dark Souls II! I'm so proud that I've completed both the Dark Souls games.

Congrats! :woop:

Just finished my final playthrough of Silent Hill Homecoming and got my last ending. Wasnt expecting much seeing as it was really old but after i got used to the fact you couldnt invert your aim ( although you could while using a gun !? ) i had a blast, actually wanted to see what all the endings were instead of grinding it out. Next on the list of purchases is Downpour then its a long wait till The Evil Within. Plus it marks a kind of special landmark ( well for me anyway ) of 25 retail games completed.

Nothing special, got 1K on Megamind in around 2 hours the other day.

Before that was Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion. Thought the gameplay was pretty weak, also slightly disappointed that Ed, Edd & Eddy weren't in it :(

My last arcade 100% was Runner2. So much repetition and the bullseyes were tedious, but it was still enjoyable :)

400/400 on Deadlight. Really not that hard to do, just obnoxious in some sections (controls don't like to respond, collectibles don't register unless they pop a cheevo or you beat a section...).

Congrats im going for that now im on 205/400, really enjoyable game though so im not too bothered about rushing through.

400/400 on Deadlight. Really not that hard to do, just obnoxious in some sections (controls don't like to respond, collectibles don't register unless they pop a cheevo or you beat a section...).

haha not quite 1000G though.

Not sure if this thread is meant for 100% achievement or 1000G.

Anyway i'm heading towards the 400/400 on Deadlight.