Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to get the Medic, but also the Ranked Multiplayer achievements. Anyone interested?

Medic:

1) Hells Zargon

2)

3)

4)

I was thinking we could play the barbarian level with lvl 1 characters, three die, the one remaining revives them. Repeated three more times and we're done! Shouldn't take too long.

Lastly I thought I'd add that Conscientious Objector and K.I.S.S. can be obtained offline using a second controller. I would use the same method to get Medic, but I only have two controllers.

I'm looking to get the Medic, but also the Ranked Multiplayer achievements. Anyone interested?

Medic:

1) Hells Zargon

2)

3)

4)

I was thinking we could play the barbarian level with lvl 1 characters, three die, the one remaining revives them. Repeated three more times and we're done! Shouldn't take too long.

Lastly I thought I'd add that Conscientious Objector and K.I.S.S. can be obtained offline using a second controller. I would use the same method to get Medic, but I only have two controllers.

add me to that list too

does anyone know if you can invite people to ranked games? because i'm too lazy to go find out right now...

but i'm willing to trade for the 40 arena and 20 quaff achievements

ill be on a lot until wednesday, so send me a friend request with a message

gamertag: Kaleb 2107

(btw, if anyone above me is asking themselves, "why doesn't this guy just ask me?" im not good at coordinating this stuff)

Medic:

1) Hells Zargon

2) Jamie Solo

3) wontonhan

4) Lintworm

Updated, still need one more. I was thinking of doing it sometime later on today, maybe around 7:00pm GMT.

Edited by Hells Zargon