My game has gone funny??

LooneyLee94

i dont know, i think so, it just does it automatically?

No, you have to tell your XBOX to install the game, it will simply play it straight from the disc otherwise.

I recommend installing the game and see if that helps clear up the problem...

At least do that before starting over or deleting your save, that is.

No, you have to tell your XBOX to install the game, it will simply play it straight from the disc otherwise.

I recommend installing the game and see if that helps clear up the problem...

At least do that before starting over or deleting your save, that is.

Thanks for that mate, but it didn't work however i did find out why it was acting funny its because of the massive scratch. when i tried to install it it said it cant read it half way through due to dirty or scratch :(

So guess i'm gonna have to get a new game!

one more question when i look at game saves it says im on 0% yet in game im 100%?

just went out and bought another one, do you think its my xbox or because i played the game for 12 hours straight?.. haha, plus if i put my new game in and load up my previous save will it scratch the disk again??

Loading a save won't make your Xbox scratch the disc.

New game works perfectly :) installed to hard drive now :) does this mean the disk wont spin?... so no chance of being scratched?

If you were to knock around you x-box when it is booting up the game, then yes, it will still scratch it. But the odds are lessened when installed to HDD because it does not spin it after it loads up.

It will spin for a little bit when you first start the game. Mainly to make sure you actually have the disc in the drive. Also, you cannot take the game out once you have started it up or it goes back to dashboard.

If you were to knock around you x-box when it is booting up the game, then yes, it will still scratch it. But the odds are lessened when installed to HDD because it does not spin it after it loads up.

It will spin for a little bit when you first start the game. Mainly to make sure you actually have the disc in the drive. Also, you cannot take the game out once you have started it up or it goes back to dashboard.

Cheers for the reply :) & info