PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
 
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > The Maximum Clubs and Leaderboards > Maximum Clubs FAQs and Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2014, 04:42 PM   #1
Jack Frost
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,408


Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Another Either/Or? Really?

C'mon now.

The RPG Club has another complete on either the 360 or the One to qualify for a tier.

And yet, Brick Builders Tier 3 still has it that you need to complete LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on both systems.

If you won't change Brick Builders to either/or, can you at least require the other club tiers to complete a game on both systems, too?

Can we get some consistency?

Thanks for your time.
Jack Frost is offline  
Old 05-16-2014, 04:54 PM   #2
Skorpion XBA
Community Team's Magician, Mod and Guide Team Lead
 
Skorpion XBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: \//\
Posts: 4,501

Gamertag: Skorpion XBA

Awards Showcase BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Community Team - Moderator   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team Lead   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Animals, Beasts & Critters Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Challenge Competition - 100+ Points   Subscriber - Silver   GSL 14 - 3rd Place   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Diamond   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Guide Writers Guild
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
C'mon now.

The RPG Club has another complete on either the 360 or the One to qualify for a tier.

And yet, Brick Builders Tier 3 still has it that you need to complete LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on both systems.

If you won't change Brick Builders to either/or, can you at least require the other club tiers to complete a game on both systems, too?

Can we get some consistency?

Thanks for your time.
The and/or console choice is in Tier 1 so I understand where they are giving a choice. I still believe that challenge clubs that contain a specific game series (i.e. LEGO games, Assassin's Creed) should have all games split between the 3 tiers.
__________________
Skorpion XBA is offline  
Old 05-16-2014, 04:56 PM   #3
Kairi
 
Kairi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Le cauchemar rouge
Posts: 11,554

Gamertag: Kairi x360

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   Community Challenge Competition - 500+ Points   Community Gaming - Diamond   Guide Writers Guild   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Sister-Site Member   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Impossible Trinity - Silver
Total Awards: 26 (more» ...)
There is consistency; the LEGO club requires both because it is a franchise club, and the clubs such as the RPG club and the Racing club that have the Xbox 360 or Xbox One are challenge clubs. Since the LEGO club is a franchise club, one needs to complete every game in the series; if you only get the achievements on one system, you haven't truly gotten every single achievement in the franchise, which is why both systems are required for the club.

I recommend looking at this read for further explanation:
http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=574256
Kairi is offline  
Old 05-16-2014, 04:56 PM   #4
Jack Frost
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,408


Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
There is consistency; the LEGO club requires both because it is a franchise club, and the clubs such as the RPG club and the Racing club that have the Xbox 360 or Xbox One are challenge clubs. Since the LEGO club is a franchise club, one needs to complete every game in the series; if you only get the achievements on one system, you haven't truly gotten every single achievement in the franchise, which is why both systems are required for the club.

I recommend looking at this read for further explanation:
http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=574256
Well, that certainly makes more sense. Thanks, Kairi.

But then I still have a question:

Where's LEGO Rock Band?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpion XBA View Post
The and/or console choice is in Tier 1 so I understand where they are giving a choice. I still believe that challenge clubs that contain a specific game series (i.e. LEGO games, Assassin's Creed) should have all games split between the 3 tiers.
Sure, but the Race one has an either/or in Tier 3 with Trials.
Jack Frost is offline  
Old 05-16-2014, 05:07 PM   #5
Skorpion XBA
Community Team's Magician, Mod and Guide Team Lead
 
Skorpion XBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: \//\
Posts: 4,501

Gamertag: Skorpion XBA

Awards Showcase BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Community Team - Moderator   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team Lead   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Animals, Beasts & Critters Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Challenge Competition - 100+ Points   Subscriber - Silver   GSL 14 - 3rd Place   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Diamond   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Guide Writers Guild
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
Sure, but the Race one has an either/or in Tier 3 with Trials.
Yes, but the Racing challenge club doesn't have all the games from a specific series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
Where's LEGO Rock Band?
You got me on that one lol. However it doesn't fit with the other LEGO games.
__________________
Skorpion XBA is offline  
Old 05-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #6
THE DEADLY DOG
Woof
 
THE DEADLY DOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,971
Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG

Gamertag: THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Staff - Community Team - Moderator   Over Achiever - Bronze   Sister-Site Member   Super Heroes Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Micro Guide - Diamond   Impossible Trinity - Gold
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
There is consistency; the LEGO club requires both because it is a franchise club, and the clubs such as the RPG club and the Racing club that have the Xbox 360 or Xbox One are challenge clubs. Since the LEGO club is a franchise club, one needs to complete every game in the series; if you only get the achievements on one system, you haven't truly gotten every single achievement in the franchise, which is why both systems are required for the club.

I recommend looking at this read for further explanation:
http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=574256
This sums it up to a T.

There is actually a lot more thought put into the creation of these optional clubs than credit is being given. Genres often times provide a plethora of games to choose from while franchises are for the most part, limited hence the need to double up in certain circumstances.

Bottom line is if you do not like the way something looks then take that attention and zoom in on something you do fancy.
__________________

About Me (XBA Interview) | Explore Max Clubs | Create the G&RMs of the Future | Ultimate XBA FAQ
Shutdown Server List | My Twitch

A great writer borrows from many sources to create their own work. A poor writer borrows from many sources and creates nothing original.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 AM.