Perfectionist + No Kills Walkthrough

Maka

I just finished the game on Perfectionist and boy did it have me pulling my hair out at times, but I got through it. Your videos were great Maka, but sometimes there would be an extra enemy at certain parts where you had no one there and I had to improvise.

I got GM on:

Safehouse

Private Estate

Special Missions HQ

Detention Facility

Airstrip

LNG Terminal

Site F

Probably wouldn't have gotten them if weren't for Maka! Thanks again!

I just finished the game on Perfectionist and boy did it have me pulling my hair out at times, but I got through it. Your videos were great Maka, but sometimes there would be an extra enemy at certain parts where you had no one there and I had to improvise.

I had the same thing extra enemy and had to figure out a slightly different approach.

Anyone who needs other people to show them how to play the game should just return it. These topics should never be needed.

That's exactly what this site is for, to show people how to play the game and get their achievements as quickly and easily as possible. Who the hell are you to say otherwise?

I got Ghost Master on Transit Yard. Played it on Perfectionist as well. So it is obtainable. My score was 11,725.

Also not sure if it was mentioned, but for that video, the first section of Sams second part (bomb 2) was not in the video.

It's really easy though, so here's what I did.

Run forward and u-turn up the stairs. Turn around again, and follow the walkway around the right and jump onto the train. Head up the train and you'll see an armoured guy below you. Wait for him to turn around, then jump down and climb onto the next train opposite you.

Again, wait at the top because the armoured guy is here now. Once he turns his back, jump down and climb the 3rd train. Wait up here until the 2 guys below, move a bit further up and past you.

When it's clear, jump down, climb train 4 and you can then either kill the lone guy below or let him pass. Once he's dead or it's clear, head towards the sniper tower. Climb the obvious pipe to the left and once you reach the top, head left to the big wall.

Once you've got a grip on that, tap :abut: to launch yourself over it and then drop down into the new area. This is where Maka's 2nd Sam part will start from.

---

Another note if people don't want to risk being caught. The area where Maka waits for ages for the guys to move is not a long conversation. DO NOT throw a noise maker. This is the reason why he had to wait. Just wait on the stairs for 10/20 seconds and the armoured guy will move away.

Instead of decending down the stairs, getting close to the other guy and risking caught, do this. The stairs you're one watching them is a 2-way set. It turns right near the end which leads into the path of that guard. Don't head down that part. Simply look at the rail on that turning and jump over the edge. You're then right behind boxes and behind the guard.

I laughed a little at your strategy there Maka, sorry. I was looking thinking that's way to risky. Why not just jump over the rail...? So I tried it, it worked and got through a lot quieter and more importantly, safer.

PS; 6:58 [Detention Facility] - Cameo!

Edited by Nozza

• 3 weeks later...
You are missing a section at 3:20 mark there is a guy checking out a device before the section you have shown.

(check out 4:05 mark here on this video)

[spoiler=kjh]

Looks like there is a lot missing, there is zipline part not shown. I think you deleted a few mins of video by mistake.

and @ 1:12 you got a 2x silent kill? How that happen in your "no-kill" walkthrough?

• 4 weeks later...
this is yet again another quality maka guide a little confusing as it would be nice if the opening statemnets on the first video where u DO NOT need to play the prologue or american fuel for the ach as this causes mucho confusion. But awesome guide and really helpfull thx mate ;)

Those missions are required as part of the story, which is why I kept them to be honest.

I got Ghost Master on Transit Yard. Played it on Perfectionist as well. So it is obtainable. My score was 11,725.

[...]

This is due to an update. It was not available before.

Can you just knockout everyone hand to hand and still get it?

Yes. If you watch the videos, I try to minimize this, but you can. It may prove harder to do this than to just sneak though.

Can I get the "footprint zero" on the Yacht-mission?

Any video on that mission?

I didn't cover the optional side-missions.

I've beat the game and replayed missions for mastery, now I want to do my perfectionist run. Can I just play each mission on perfectionist and still get the achievement? Do I have to play each missio. In exact order or does that matter?

From what I remember, you can just replay the required missions one by one, although I'm not 100% positive.

Yes it's possible, just got it earlier. Though I didn't get the achievement for not killing anyone? I know I didn't and I'm not going to replay them all again for it. Thanks for the answer.

If you go to the SMI map, you can look through the stats of each level, and it will tell you if you completed that level by not killing anyone as Sam Fisher.

You may have missed a level, so just check the level stats, and re-do it!

• 9 months later...