How the hell do the skulls work?

bblcreator8790

Searched the Internet and found no definitely answer and there is no FAQ for this game, so....

How do the skulls actually work in this game? I know how to turn them on and everything, but which ones affect your score positively, and which ones negatively? And the most important part that I don't know, how does when you turn them on affect your score? Could I essentially just turn them on a second before the mission ends and reap the rewards without having to suffer through the whole level with them on, or do they only affect kills/objectives you complete when the skulls are actually on?

Thanks in advance, I just got this game the other day and it seems alright.

Edited by bblcreator8790

You can activate them just before the end of the mission and still get the bonus points. Each bad skull gives a 1.10x multiplier which stacks with other skull multipliers, giving a 2.28x total with all bad skulls activated. As for what they do... if you know how to turn them on, then surely you would read the description of the skull...

Edited by DaChiefOfOwnage

You can activate them just before the end of the mission and still get the bonus points. Each bad skull gives a 1.10x multiplier which stacks with other skull multipliers, giving a 2.28x total with all bad skulls activated. As for what they do... if you know how to turn them on, then surely you would read the description of the skull...

Thanks for the reply, yeah I understand what they all do I just thought it was weird that you turn them on during the level and not before like in Halo 3 or ODST...