who isnt getting this cuz its "bayformers"

I think that if you are a transformers fan it should be a straight buy hands down. The term that most ppl dont wanna get it for is cuz its a " bayformers" game.To not get a game cuz they are not looking like the G1 is wack. Get past the 80's ppl. I grew up with it too and love em. Maybe a G1 skin will come out to shut u all up about it. So who isnt getting this cuz its "Bayformers"

I'm deffinitley getting this game! G1 was great but people have to stop looking into the past. Times changed and like you they have to understand that G1 isn't around anymore.

I just plain don't like the looks of Bayformers. Sometimes it's simply that they don't have enough color, sometimes it's that they seem too insect like, sometimes it's just that they seem to have too many exposed parts. In this regard, it's not really a comparision to G1 but every other form of transformers out there.

I still think the movies are okay, and long ago preordered this game.

its gonna be one of those things where some ppl love em some hate em. Beast Wars is another version that i like but others wanna piss on it. i think the thing that just really bother me is that people complain about bay but still spend the money to support bay and the franchise(some not all). But lets say they reboot the whole thing depending on who does em ppl will still have issues

I think most gamers and Transformers fans are more excited about the possibility that this might be the best movie game yet. War for Cybertron was excellent and having the same dev team behind the movie game is an awesome move.

Personally, I don't even know if I'll see the movie after being so disappointed with the second one but I will definitely play the game. Transformer games, when they work, are amazing. Hell even the game for the second movie wasn't all that bad. I'm sure Dark of the Moon is going to be awesome.

I'm super excited about the interwoven story in the campaign. I liked the campaigns in WFC but it just makes more sense to have one campaign that tells both stories.

As far as people complaining about Michael Bay, his movies have always been light on substance and high on explosions. Which I admit makes a damned good action flick, but I don't think it will stop people from trying the game.

thats fair mongolian. but i think the hype for WFC was gone b4 it started for regular gamers but for fans it was awesome to continue playing but just not enough support from everyone else.

Yeah, I also heard they are making WFC2, Gonna be better than the first!

• 2 weeks later...