New Weapon Duplication Glitch after the Patch

360GameTV

First, sorry for my english, you know, old german ;)

The Repair System in Dying Light is really ridiculous and with Weapon Duplicate you can save your best Weapons. The old Glitch was fixed with the latest Patch but here is the new Way to duplicate any Melee Weapon. The "new" Glitch is based on the unfixed Inventory "infinite" Glitch. The Steps to duplicate any Melee Weapon are:

1: Go into your Inventory and select a Item with more as 1 Piece.

2: Drop the Item and close the Inventory at the same Time (Xbox: R3+B - Playstation: R3+Circle) -> all is fine when you see a short Time the drop window when the Inventory is closed

3: Select the Weapon which you want to duplicate, throw the Melee Weapon (required Melee Throw Skill) and go immediatly in the Inventory.

4: Select the Weapon again and drop the Weapon.

5: Pickup both Weapons and repeat if you want.

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by 360GameTV

I have to admit, it kind of bothers me that an exploit (that was patched) in a game that released in 2011, found its way into a game that released in 2015. You almost wonder if they play test these games at all.

lololololol... companies don't TEST games anymore. That's what the players are for :rolleyes: Ubisoft proves that every time they release a game, dlc or patch of any kind. Sounds like 343i follows the same business model.

Edited by Shiftie

I have to admit, it kind of bothers me that an exploit (that was patched) in a game that released in 2011, found its way into a game that released in 2015. You almost wonder if they play test these games at all.

The testers are all of the people who play the game within the first month the game is out. I dont play many games right at release and the few I do are terribly buggy. I glitched through the map twice. Also after I killed that boss in the museum once the cutscene ended I was stuck back in the room where I killed the boss. You are suppose to spawn outside the room after the cutscene. I didnt know this and kept trying to jump around that room to try and get out for 15 minutes before I just restarted and it put me outside the room when I reloaded.

Techland I want some money for beta testing your game. lol