• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the crappy Stockpile achievement still, is it able to be boosted? Can't seem to get it my team always just wonders off and avoids the flags! :mad:

Yes, the Stockpile Achievement can be Boosted, just get enough people for a full team and you're good, the other team can even carry the flags to your side and put them in place for you, just wait for the time to run out and an easy achievement.

I just need Cross Mappin', but I'd help with other achievements. And I would love to get a 5 multi-kill for the avatar award. I have 2 controllers

GT: PENGU1N

I got it on Spire, I had my friend on the other team stand at the waterfall at the bottom of the hill, make sure he's far enough so that your Aimer doesn't turn read, even scoped (pretty much top of the hill) and just keep no scoping him and you should get the Achievement.

Looking to start a DLC group to play tonite (12/29) at 8pm EST. Going for all DLC cheeves, and looking for as many human players as possible to speed things along.

*EDIT: Unfortunately, have to cancel for tonight. Will post again with new time!

Edited by Raenahin
Necessary change to post

Okay guys I need a group to knock out all the Noble DLC achievements today since no one is making a group I'll start my own. I'm scheduling this for tonight @ 7pm EST I have two controllers and I will be checking this thread until then and inviting whoever signs up and wants to get them as well.

Cheers!

DLC Boosting Team:

1) Faded XL

2) Faded XL (Guest)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)