New Achievements Confirmed

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il Principe

Receive 100% sync in ACB and full sync in all missions of the Da Vinci Disappearance.

The Tank mission is coming back to haunt me. Got 100% sync in all apart from that one. At least it isn't an online achievement, that would be much harder.

On the whole it looks a fairly easy list though (obviously depending on how complicated the DLC missions are).

I though this list looked good until I re-read 'il Principe' and realized it said 100% Sync in AC:B! Hopefully it only means the missions and not the entire game.

I think it means just the missions. Hope so or else I'm screwed because of the shop quests.

I love the game so going back and getting 100% on all the sequences makes me happy. <_< I might be the only one to think so

No, you're not the only one. :) I have completed AC1, AC2 ant AC:B everything on 100%. I'm not trying to show how tough I am, just saying.

Now quick question, I haven't beaten the game yet so I don't know the answer to this, but if you complete the main story but didn't get 100% synchronization, does this mean you're locked out from it unless you start a new gameplay? Or are you able to free roam and finish everything off after you complete the main story? As this would determine whether or not I should go for 100% before the final mission...

You are not locked out of the game, no. I completed the game with a sync of about 65%. I was able to go back into gameplay and do some of the stuff I missed the first time round.

One of the Guild challenges - Kill 20 Guards at Guard Posts - is horrible as there are non an I have to keep grinding the same memory.

Did anyone else have a problem with the Flying Machine? I found it to be one of the least fun things I ever encountered in a game.

Did anyone else have a problem with the Flying Machine? I found it to be one of the least fun things I ever encountered in a game.

I was stuck on the final part of that mission for a good 30 min. For some reason the final Borgia messenger on horseback was using nitrous and it was impossible to hit with my glider. Fortunately after angrily spamming the "bomb" button I managed to hit bastard right in the back of the head.

OT: Everything looks simple except for the 100%. I'm at 73% with all collectibles except for treasures, and basically every memory/sequence at 50% except for a few.

The 100% isn't that hard imo, i only had some trouble with the tank side-mission. I'm more worried with the "going up" achievement :confused:

Its not hard its just repetitive shit..... i honestly hope they don't mean everything in the game and just the missions. or BROTHERHOOD will be the only game in the series unfinished.:uzi::mad:

Marley,

I've been trying to get a list of everything included in the 100% sync department as well but have heard so many different things.

So far the best list I have found

You have to do all the shop quests, rebuild Rome. (buy all of the shops and landmarks) Collect all the feathers, Borgia Flags, and Scrolls of Romulus, do all of Leonardo's Weapons (Full Synch on each one) and get full synch on all of the story missions

if someone could either add or delete some of that, I'm sure it would be helpful for a lot of people

oh man..not another dlc....I sorry for bitching and not being all over the moon and do not get me wrong I really like AC in general...but I just saw this and flipped straight away....

yes, that would be correct, 100% would mean everything........right....ok, np....I guess I'll have to get back to it...again..another one to go back to it...yay

I am just very very tired of this DLC bs which makes me going back to same games over and over.......it is becoming really irritating....I feel like I have been punished and stuck in a DLC limbo ....forever......:(...not to mention it is costing a fortune....

For some people, the 100% sync achievement may be impossible to get without starting a new game. The achievement description indicates that 100% sync in AC:B is required, not just 100% for the missions.

It`s actually fairly easy to lock completion for one of the shop quests (can`t remember which one, it`s been awhile). I`m pretty sure one of the items you need can ONLY be obtained in one of the shrines. So what happens is, if it`s very early in the game, and the item is sold (not knowing it was rare or that you would need it later in the game for the yet-to-exist Shop Quest), you`re screwed. Replaying the shrine doesn`t work obviously since the items don`t carry over.

I`m not 100% certain of this (no pun intended), can anyone shed some light on this or confirm this?

Edited by xplanetpiscesx

Just for confirmation sake, the 100% sync in Brotherhood includes EVERYTHING, correct? All guild challenges, all weapons and armour, all assassin recruit missions, rome meta game, etc. Of course 100% on all missions as well.

I'm believe there is a lot of misinterpretation on what is required for 100% out there. As far as I understand it, all you need to do is complete every memory in the DNA menu. If a memory such as a main story mission, war machine mission, etc. has an extra requirement for 100% then you need to do that as well. This means you have to do the guild challenges, collect all flags, feathers, and treasures, and complete all side missions. This would EXCLUDE shop quests, buying all of the armor, rebuilding Rome, etc. as they are not listed in the DNA menu. Please note that I could be very wrong about this, but since they list your overall synch percentage in the DNA menu I am assuming that anything not listed there does not count towards 100% sych. Personally I have 100% synch but I have also completed all of the other stuff like shop quests, etc., so I am unaware if they actually count or not. Unfortunately I also completed all of that stuff before beating the game so I can't even try to remember if I had 100% without them or not. Once again, I could be dead wrong, but I don't think this achievement is as bad as a lot of people are making it out to be.

Edited by bblcreator8790