Elite sign in

Ok i looked around but couldn't find anything on this exact problem,

Might sound stupid and i might just be looking it straight in the face but i go to the call of duty elite page and i don't see a sign in button anyway and an upgrade button which takes me to retailers to buy elite.

Does any one know how the F i'm supposed to access this?

I get the same problem and that link is what I already do. Unless you are claiming that you have signed in the last few hours.

Well i have no problems with it, i signed in about 20 mins ago with no problems, don't know why u guys are having problems, when ever i do have problems which is rare i just reload page & that normally fixes it.

I see what you're talking about. Noticed it a few weeks ago, but thought I was just skimming over the log in button. But, all you need to do is sign into callofduty.com. Once you're signed in, go to Titles in the upper right hand corner and click Elite. It should bring you to the main page and see your profile. If you're already signed into callofduty.com, all you need to do is go to any of the links people have posted. If you're having trouble signing into cod.com, go to www.callofduty.com and in the upper right is the login/sign up buttons.