Gray Maynard

Thiago Tavares

Joe Lauzon

Rich Clementi

Mark Bocek

Hermes Franca

Frankie Edgar

Efrain Escurdao (DLC)

Yes, if it adds more characters to the game why not?

Personally I'd rather have 30 top dogs than 80 scrubs. I think the idea of DLC for this game is great but c'mon the two they added are pretty lame. I'd much rather have Shamrock, Gracie, Taktarov, Tank, Polar Bear or anyone really other than them.

Edited by Jordbrett

As much as I like Randy, it's his fault hes not in the game. He retired the first time, then re-signed a new contract with UFC and fought Tim Sylvia and Gabriel Gonzaga while getting the heavyweight title. However he left/retired because he wanted more pay now. However he just signed a contract 2 fights prior why he didn't ask for the money this is beyond anyone. Now Randy was never money hungery until he and Kim got together, since then she has become the new Yoko. A lot of people have talked about her being the reason he left the UFC for more money only to return to the UFC over a year later with just a slight higher pay. Add on top of that he seems to be more and more content with each acting/movie gig he does and before long Randy will be gone sadly. I really wish he didn't turn down the fight with Mirko CroCop in Germany they were trying to setup not to long ago, would of been a fun one to watch.

As much as I like Randy, it's his fault hes not in the game. He retired the first time, then re-signed a new contract with UFC and fought Tim Sylvia and Gabriel Gonzaga while getting the heavyweight title. However he left/retired because he wanted more pay now. However he just signed a contract 2 fights prior why he didn't ask for the money this is beyond anyone. Now Randy was never money hungery until he and Kim got together, since then she has become the new Yoko. A lot of people have talked about her being the reason he left the UFC for more money only to return to the UFC over a year later with just a slight higher pay. Add on top of that he seems to be more and more content with each acting/movie gig he does and before long Randy will be gone sadly. I really wish he didn't turn down the fight with Mirko CroCop in Germany they were trying to setup not to long ago, would of been a fun one to watch.

BUT ..... when randy lost his belt to Lesnar he still got 1 fight to go . thats the fight with Nougeira and thats should put him on the list . it didnt so i feel sorry for him cuz he and chuck raize the UFC from bancrupcy . DANA SHOULD SHOW HIM SOME F****** RESPECT

Guest ScottyB

Dana has fuck all to do with it, its Randy's fault for signing his likeness rights away to EA. Thats the reason he is not in the game.

yeah those two pre order downloadable characters sux. Also where the hell is CLAY GUIDA, that dudes an animal.
I completely agree with your statement about Clay Guida, I've followed his career since he started in the UFC, he IS the reason I love MMA so much. So disappointing to see he isn't in the game especially considering he is finally breaking main event status for the TUF 9 Finale with Diego Sanchez...that will be a war unlike no other this year. FOTY hands down(hopefully:p). Hopefully Guida is unlockable or something.

Give us Guida....please? :) :p

I completely agree with your statement about Clay Guida, I've followed his career since he started in the UFC, he IS the reason I love MMA so much. So disappointing to see he isn't in the game especially considering he is finally breaking main event status for the TUF 9 Finale with Diego Sanchez...that will be a war unlike no other this year. FOTY hands down(hopefully:p). Hopefully Guida is unlockable or something.

Give us Guida....please? :) :p

I heard they didn't want to give him a hug control. :) Seriously though there's just some fighters that didn't want to sign over their likeness rights. Maybe he's one of them? Seems there's a few others.

I heard they didn't want to give him a hug control. :) Seriously though there's just some fighters that didn't want to sign over their likeness rights. Maybe he's one of them? Seems there's a few others.
lmao touche. Well Fitch and Koscheck didn't wanna sign over their likeness and they got released (and resigned like days later) so I'd imagine they could have done the same thing to Guida if he didn't sign it. It's very odd though because there's an interview up with him on IGN post Diaz fight and they asked him if he was a gamer and how it felt to be in the new UFC game and he replied as if he was in the game and said the obvious "I just hope they get my hair right" line (it was so obvious he'd adress that :p) soo yeah, I don't know about the rest of you but my fingers are crossed that he's atleast DLC.

Guest ScottyB

Guida is not in the game as they could not get his hair deved properly and thats a serious response from THQ.

Personally I'd rather have 30 top dogs than 80 scrubs. I think the idea of DLC for this game is great but c'mon the two they added are pretty lame. I'd much rather have Shamrock, Gracie, Taktarov, Tank, Polar Bear or anyone really other than them.

shamrock wtf steriod user