Download size?

SpinelesS

Have almost used up my bandwidth for this month, but am considering buying this game.

Can anyone tell me the size of the download when you first install this game from the Disc?

For that matter, is there any way I can find out the install size of games before I purchase them by myself without having to ask?

Edited by SpinelesS

Each games size will be listed on xbox.com so you could always check there.

Alien Isolation's page says that it's a 24.41gb install. https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Alien-Isolation/b49d270b-1b5e-46e2-9494-10e8eef735a3

On a side note, I cannot imagine having a monthly bandwidth limit anymore :S

Edited by Rivercurse

Each games size will be listed on xbox.com so you could always check there.

Alien Isolation's page says that it's a 24.41gb install. https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Alien-Isolation/b49d270b-1b5e-46e2-9494-10e8eef735a3

On a size note, I cannot imagine having a monthly bandwidth limit anymore :S

That's the size for downloading the full game isn't it? I just want to know the size of the download you have to do when installing the DVD.

That's the size for downloading the full game isn't it? I just want to know the size of the download you have to do when installing the DVD.

I bought the disc version of the game. When I went to install it there was a roughly 1750MB update to be downloaded (lets call it 2GB rounded up). I think that's what you're looking for. Also, if you have the Crew Expendable add-on and you opt to download that as well (optionally up to you, of course) it is listed on xbox.com as a 583.78MB download.

I bought the disc version of the game. When I went to install it there was a roughly 1750MB update to be downloaded (lets call it 2GB rounded up). I think that's what you're looking for. Also, if you have the Crew Expendable add-on and you opt to download that as well (optionally up to you, of course) it is listed on xbox.com as a 583.78MB download.

Thanks TheQuiff, that's exactly what I wanted to know :)