lagging terribly

gazmaster1

I don't get it either. It's not like the game has supermegaextrem graphics or something. Froze two times in only ~40 min of playing. Once the game didn't actually freeze, but nobody could do anything anymore. And just a few minutes ago, it froze completely. Not the Xbox though, just the game, I was still able to open the Guide and quit. And then of course, when it's working, the framerate is awful. Kind of embarrassing for a game like this, doesn't matter if it's free or not.

I've noticed that at the main screen the sign BETA is still present, in the upper-left corner of the screen...

True. I was flicking through all the menus and noticed that gold is still being sold in terms of MSP.

I just don't get how you make a F2P version of an existing game, and manage to make it worse.

It really is baffling.

All I really wanted from this game was...

Something to stop people from going all-in every hand. People can still instantly rebuy their way back into Ring Games so this behaviour is still here.

I've noticed that when you FAST FORWARD in a single player game the game still takes time to pause over AI players who've already folded as if they're still going to play their hand.

FFS, I don't intend on playing much single player but FAST FORWARDING really should have been an instant thing.

WSOP seems so much more cluttered on screen than FHP. This probably has to do with being made for tablets as well (I guess those people can't keep their thumbs off the screen?) but there's so much space around the table that isn't being used.

Don't really like the effect of all the options at the bottom of the screen being in a 'shadow' either.

The menus for all the unlocks are slow to load up the next set of options/items.

Input lag on some button pushes.

Buy-Ins being listed while in tournament lobbies but not the payouts...

Everyone will raise in multiples of 5, yet the pot will end in a 7 or something. This game can't count!

Aaargh, this fucking game.

Edited by Hurricane Of 87
Farmer's apostrophe

Yeah the lag is really shitty. I've also been randomly disconnected from a tournament and then not been able to rejoin despite multiple attempts. It had nothing to do with my internet because I was in a party talking to a friend the entire time; I was never disconnected from Live, only from the tournament. Even worse, every time I failed to rejoin the tournament, I had to dashboard and restart the game in order to try again...

Worst of all, though, are the extremely short blind levels that came with the recent update. They've taken all skill out of tournaments and turned them into "push and pray" matches. I guess most players don't have the patience to play a legitimate 2 or 3 hour tournament, so now they take less than 30 fucking minutes.