Major Achievement Glitch 210G

Xerofox

Okay, while checking some movies on the Karma Leadeboard the game gave me 210G for free. I've just downloaded the extra content and checked out a movie made bij the number 34 (Darkness C4WM) on the Karma leaderboard. It gave me got almost all DLC achievements w/o playing the game.

Can anyone confirm this?

I don't know what the policy is for glitching but since it's legal to post some of the Guitar Hero 3 glitches I thought I would do no harm to post this.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a glitch, I told a friend about it and it worked on his profile too.

I know it sounds shady but someone on this forum should try it out. :)

wow you are very lucky I dont think there is a achievement glitch for that. You just save yourself allot of abuse lol that is very cool. thats all you did was watch his vid I just tried nada but I have some of those achievements already.

Yes, I clicked on his profile and watched the vid. The 210G popped up while loading the vid.

Edited by Xerofox

Hi guys, yeah same thing here to, i can confirm for myself and 2 ppl.

After downloading the Mision pack viewing Nr34's vid it unlocks 8 achiehievements for 210 points.

Heh i thought it was a joke, like maybe they could fake it but ftw i got em all, how to explain ? lolz ;p

While i was downloading the pack i was reading on the forums on some tips or tings to help. I called a m8 and was reading and telling about this, he went wtf?! ftw! so same story x3 here.

Edited by banginlocust
spelling sucked

wow, im very tempted to go an try this before they patch it. Not sure if i can bring myself to cheat tho

Edit: i've decided against it as i have to go through and get the mentor and MN points anyway

Edited by Chud 360

I'm scared though. If I download the pack and try this, then I have to get the patch. If I get the patch, then I won't be able to finish my Master Ninja run, because chapter 14 will freeze out. I could clear the cache, but I would fear the achievements messing up, because don't they need the update to work?

Hmmm.... I tried this and it didn't work for me. Maybe because I downloaded the first time before they took it off of the marketplace.

You have to watch a video of someone doing a Mission.

I tried watching the first one I saw on the Karma Leaderboard first, but that didn't work. So I just looked for a "Mission" video and I got the achievements before the screen came up.

Ok I guess it did work... a little annoyed cause I didn't actually earn them but whatever works I guess. It didn't give me the achievement unlocked message though so I was confused when someone messaged me asking how I got the achievements...till I looked at the gamer score for the game.

EDIT: Scratch that. For as cheap as they made mission 8 on MM this makes up for it a bit. No health refills, and one ninpo slot while fighting fiend genshin against two rocket ninjas who fire rockets ever second which hinder your combos. Then if you can even get a combo off 80% of the time they pass through him without damage or he just jumps away with each attempt. F'ing retarded! Path of the MN in story mode doesn't even seem the least bit cheap after trying this BS out for hours on end!

Edited by Nitroxide