Achievement Discussion Thread

Barad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this a noob question. Is the scoring system for the campaign bit like multiplayer? Its been a while since I played battlefield campaign. I just can't remember there was a scoring system for campaign in battlefield 3. Looks fairly straight forward achievement. Is this going to be the same achievement for xboxone too?

collectibles URGH! looks an easy 100%

and judging by the rank achievement being 50g for level 25, i dont think we will be seiing colonel 1-100 again. probably just a level 50 like bc2 but a lot more XP

These achievements suck. They're mostly Campaign and the best thing about BF3's cheevos were the MP-centric ones. Hopefully the achievement list isn't a reflection of how the game itself is going to be, I doubt it.

DLC will have these acchievements

Reminds me of the Halo 3 achievements for its Arcade mode. Bit disappointed with only 5 multiplayer achievements, but I guess it should make for an easy 1000G if the campaign's a similar level of difficulty to BF3.

They should focus on MP achievements with the DLC at least, BF3 had some great achievements added in via DLC.

and judging by the rank achievement being 50g for level 25, i dont think we will be seiing colonel 1-100 again. probably just a level 50 like bc2 but a lot more XP

I think so too. Took me like 300hrs just to reach level 45 on that game. 25 on this is too low though.

Collectibles..... fucking collectibles.

Meh, the lack of MP achievements in the main vanilla release doesn't phaze me for exactly that reason, incoming DLC. I just hope they're a little more creative with them than in BF3.

The only ones that irk me is the Obliteration one and the points for missions. I didn't enjoy Halo 3's meta game for points at all and hope this isn't as aggravating as those were.

As for the Obliteration one, dammit, anything that even suggests I play something other than Conquest makes me mad. :p

CQ or bust beotches!!!!

Regardless of the level 25 achievement, bah, if this is anywhere near as fun as BF3, I'll be playing it long after level 25 so don't care. It will come and go and I'll keep taking dogtags.

This is the only game I have on pre-order this year. And it happens during GSL :dance:

I think so too. Took me like 300hrs just to reach level 45 on that game. 25 on this is too low though.

you dont know how much XP it is for level 25 though!.. :p

Collectibles..... fucking collectibles.

Meh, the lack of MP achievements in the main vanilla release doesn't phaze me for exactly that reason, incoming DLC. I just hope they're a little more creative with them than in BF3.

im fine with no MP achievements, i diddnt like bf3 ones like complete warrior but all of the others were ok.

like 10 kills with every DLC weapon

all ribbons

etc

Top rank is 100.

http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/cdnprefix/ca0b45289352faaea449/public/profile/warsawob/gamedata/dogtags/mediumns/basic255.png

It looks as if the ranks just go from 1-100, skipping the whole colonel at 45 thing from BF3

Top rank is 100.

http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/cdnprefix/ca0b45289352faaea449/public/profile/warsawob/gamedata/dogtags/mediumns/basic255.png

It looks as if the ranks just go from 1-100, skipping the whole colonel at 45 thing from BF3

interesting!

still dont understand why commander isnt the highest rank

http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/0/0d/CoDMW2_Rank_Commander.jpg

interesting!

still dont understand why commander isnt the highest rank

http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/0/0d/CoDMW2_Rank_Commander.jpg

Probably because Commander is a role rather than a rank, though you do have to be level 10 minimum to play as a Commander, probably to stop complete noobs from getting in the hot-seat.

Probably because Commander is a role rather than a rank, though you do have to be level 10 minimum to play as a Commander, probably to stop complete noobs from getting in the hot-seat.

well, ok but still, BF3 should have had the highest rank being commander, its the highest rank in the US militray, i just find it strange how it stops at colonel

Achievements look easy but I got a question I'm getting this on the one not sure if I want two copies with the 360 version not a fan of battlefield, but if I buy 360 version get to rank 25 multiplayer progress carries to Xbox one does the rank 25 achievement just unlock straight away. I mean I'm guessing both games will have 1000g with identical achievements

Achievements look easy but I got a question I'm getting this on the one not sure if I want two copies with the 360 version not a fan of battlefield, but if I buy 360 version get to rank 25 multiplayer progress carries to Xbox one does the rank 25 achievement just unlock straight away. I mean I'm guessing both games will have 1000g with identical achievements

That's a good question. I don't think anyone has told us yet. It might be a good idea to try and get an answer from Dice or EA.