Estimated achievement difficulty?

Bronxs

veece16, there is noway humanly possible you did it in 2 hours. I breezed through the game and only had 6 deaths and it took me 4. So there is something going on with your clock man. Difficulty seems to be up in the air cause a lot of people on here are having a hard time with hard. I would say though it is only a 4.

veece16, there is noway humanly possible you did it in 2 hours. I breezed through the game and only had 6 deaths and it took me 4. So there is something going on with your clock man. Difficulty seems to be up in the air cause a lot of people on here are having a hard time with hard. I would say though it is only a 4.

i think the reason people cant' agree is that you have to figure out each enemy and the tactic needed. first level was aggro till i fiqured out each enemy only has one weak spot since then its been pretty easy

I would give it a 2 out of 10 as the game is really, really EASY if you play on EASY. However I have only played the first 3 levels on the hardest Difficulty and so far has not been too difficult.

I beat the entire game on EASY in about 3-4 hours. Stupid game, why did I buy it? (Yes I bought it, let the flaming begin!)

To be honest with you, I am not a hardcore gamer for the most part, and I just finished the game with 1000G. I rented it today. It is easy compared to other games (like Dead Space, which I am playing now.) There will be some challenging spots for sure, spots you think you can't beat, but again, if I can, anybody else can. Perseverance is key with this game.

id say it's a 2/10 on the achievement scale, played it on hard without using the cheat method in about 4/5 hrs real time. Though with the weird shit that sometimes happens ( not being able to pick up pipe bombs AT ALL, getting one shotted thru cover, anytime ur behind a turret,etc) id say its like a 3 just because of the WTF frustration that sometimes happens

Why are so many people saying its easy? Is there something I'm missing? If my health would regenerate in combat it'd be a 2 but considering my health won't regenerate until after the fight I'd say its at least a 6. I was dying less playing Gears 2 on insane.