Sealed can suck my ****

All because people cried that they can't build their "own" deck. So now to get an achievement I have to try and build my own deck, hoping I get good cards out of the packs, and fight pre-built decks that work perfectly together. Not to mention they tipped the scale in the AI's favor this time by rigging their draws. So I get bent over and screwed while they draw the perfect cards. Screw all of you who wanted this terrible option. Rant over.

Dude i love this mode. But i have been playing magic for ten or twelve years. Read your cards pick a few for the basis and autobuild i get awesome strength every time. Best advice is sort by cost and scan thru figure out what works best. Change it to you next battle know the strengths and weaknesses of each deck. I have one match left and im not stressing.

You officially love the cock. I've been playing Magic for well over a decade too and I find it utter fucking bullshit that they stack the AI like they have. And I got utter shit from my booster packs. Managed to get to Liliana and she just keeps destroying me because the game is rigged. Fuck the rules of MTG because that's what Wizards did with this game. I should be able to take a pic of my dick with my vision cam, slap that shit on the table and ruin all their cards with my sweaty balls. If they can stack the draws for the AI why in the fuck am I not allowed to stack my whole fucking deck? Cause Wizards loves BBC.

Your bitching over a 20G achievement which actually requires a bit of skill and a bit of luck. Jesus H. Christ forgive us if we have to use trial and error to actually Achieve something. I love this site but some people are used to being handfed achievements, kinda ruins the point.

Okay, so you'd got 2 slots. Roll the first one. 84 cards + 42 more after a few rounds. If you can't make something playable with that, then roll slot 2. That's two separate sets of 126 cards to build a 40 card deck with.

Basic tips. 40 cards, use 2 colors, around 15 creatures, 9 damage or removal spells, and around 16 lands (balanced by color usage) does the trick.

Don't be afraid to completely change your decks/strategy to counter the enemy.

Play the 7 rounds. Give yourself a high five for beating this difficult achievement. Delete the game. And kill yourself.

Probably the sealed mode is the funniest one because you have to manage how to use cards you have and you curse the game when you unpack a new pack and you discover rare and uncommon that you will not use.

Probabily its flow is that it is too short and you have only 144 cards to choose.

If you create a 40 cards deck with 15-20 lands, you use only 25 cards.

• 2 weeks later...

Basic tips. 40 cards, use 2 colors, around 15 creatures, 9 damage or removal spells, and around 16 lands (balanced by color usage) does the trick.

I have been making 60 card decks. A blue and black (with lots of cards allowing me to draw more cards) A black white and green and using the same cards as that a five color deck with 20 kill/pacify type cards and a door to nothingness and although the "strength meter" is at nill, I win most of my games online. So you don't have to do 40 cards and the strength meter doesn't always determine how you will fair.

I have been making 60 card decks. A blue and black (with lots of cards allowing me to draw more cards) A black white and green and using the same cards as that a five color deck with 20 kill/pacify type cards and a door to nothingness and although the "strength meter" is at nill, I win most of my games online. So you don't have to do 40 cards and the strength meter doesn't always determine how you will fair.

That is a pretty lucky draw for your door deck, my first deck only has one draw land card and that is the teramorphic expanse one that I can sac for another land tapped.

It would also be helpful to have elixers of immortality and a 40 card deck. For your draw deck I would think that a smaller deck would be more helpful (unless you have tutors). I made a blue/black deck that uses draw, unblockable, demonic tutor, and some removal. It would have been nice to have more than one counter but that is just how it is.

I would like to see someone actually make a good sliver deck in sealed, that would be crazy lucky.

That is a pretty lucky draw for your door deck, my first deck only has one draw land card and that is the teramorphic expanse one that I can sac for another land tapped.

It would also be helpful to have elixers of immortality and a 40 card deck. For your draw deck I would think that a smaller deck would be more helpful (unless you have tutors). I made a blue/black deck that uses draw, unblockable, demonic tutor, and some removal. It would have been nice to have more than one counter but that is just how it is.

I would like to see someone actually make a good sliver deck in sealed, that would be crazy lucky.

My blue black has 3 teramorphic expanses, 3 mind springs, 3 sign in blood, 1 diabolic revelation, 1 elixer of immortality and 2 archeomancers to get those cards back. The deck works really well and has 3 sengir vampires and a clone as the biggest creatures with 4 essance shatter 2 murders and 2 public execution for removel. The only thing is between both slots I didn't get any mythic rares

Edited by Coorhagon

i saw a video where a guy's deck ran 2 or more Clones and 2 or more Rune Scarred Demon, so the douche would just Rune, go get Clone, Clone the Rune, go get something else, etc. also had Murders, Nighthawks and other stuff. the luckiest pack busts ive seen so far.

I played against a deck like that. It kind of sucks how every seems to have great luck. Unost every deck i play against has two mythics in it.