Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by bplayak

• 3 months later...
Looking for two other players that need or are willing to help me get the "Strength of our Alliance" achievement. Message me if you are interested in helping out.

I am also looking to do this, and if anyone could help with the 'Well Arrayed' achievement that would be awesome. I think an alliance helm would do it! GT: TheSaferHouse

Edited by TheSaferHouse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all. I'm looking to acquire some gear to finish off the achievement for equipping a full set of magical gear. Would anyone be able to hook me up with any of the following: Warlord helmet and shoulders, Adamant/Alliance body and gloves, Stronghold/Stalker boots. If you could, send me a message here or on Xbox Live and I'd be most grateful.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Anyone still have this game and could possibly help with Strength Of Our Alliance. Looking to finish this game as it was one of my favorite 360 games. I will help with any other game I have in return, odds are I most likely have the game you need. Also if anyone has a full set for the achievement they could trade me as well that would help, I can give back.