Relics, Secret Areas, Collections walkthrough

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stumbled over this as well. Even backtracked to the top and found it. But there is no need to backtrack.

I was looking into the chambers at the BOTTOM of the Great Hall. However, you need to continue through the hall and take a 2nd elevator at the far end of the hall. It's behind a door you need to open with the Orb Key. You will get back to the top level of the Great Hall. From here follow the guide, it's in one of the chambers to the left at the top level.

Yea the guide is great but this needs to be updated. Also there should be some warning about the telekinesis spells at the top of the guide or something. Nowhere does it say make sure you save the telekinesis spells you will need them for collectibles. The first one wasn't till chapter 5 and by then i had used the 3 spells I collected before because I was having fun throwing furniture since I didn't know I needed them for collectibles. Luckily there is 2 in chapter 5 in secret areas so I was able to use them to get the 2 collectibles associated there, but there was none in chapter 6 so I thought I was screwed. Luckily there is another pair of shadowsteel daggers in the chapter 8 secret room. You might want to mention that as well. Other than that good guide.

• 2 months later...
Another spot for shadowsteel daggers is when he says "heres a wench but what door does it open"" at the end of chapter 9 when fighting pao. Theres some boards covering a hole on the floor break the boards drop down there they are.

In Chapter 6 Altar of darknes when you can faind a soul drinker i cant faind one relic i serch a lot of times for this relic but i cant faind it some one must help

• 2 years later...