Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

troy0891

So I'm looking to boost the DLC achievements. I have almost all the assignments done and almost everything unlocked that is needed for the achievements like the AA Mine, SUAV, etc. So all that's really need is a few people to boost with.

Also I have everything unlocked for the classes so if anyone needs to get the 45 kills with the 1911 we can knock that out too.

You can see me a message on XBL. GT is Kaz 421

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost some of the online achievements this weekend (Apr 29,30 May 1).

We need 4 persons and we can quickly knock out the below for a quick 120 GamerScore.

Specifically:

Your Titan is Ready

No Parley

Killing Me Softly

Risky Business

Falling Down

Additionally, we can spend some time working on some of the more difficult Assignments.

Send me a message on XBL.

RKKemmer

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Im looking for 2 other people who want to boost multiplayer achievements. My friend is renting a server for a week starting tomorrow( 5/11/16) and we are wanting to start our boosting session tomorrow (again 5/11/16) at 7:30 PM PST to 12:00 PM PST.

Requirements:

- xbox one...

-Must Own Premium or all DLC

-Must be dedicated to play the full session or until we have got all the achievements we can possibly get

-Must have a Mic/Headset

-Must NOT have a crappy internet connection that will cause us to lag

We will be working on assignments due to them leading to achievements. we will be mostly on DLC maps due to all the achievements being related to DLC.

If you are interested, Please send me a message VIA xbox live to: Drewby Hans . Do not PM me here. Only on xbox live

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't played this game in forever and have zero achievements and thought about playing it again to get the achievements.

Can you rent servers and boost for achievements?

If so I would be willing to boost for all achievements / assignments. Either your server or I could more then likely get one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on 55 of 67 achievements.

Looking for a couple of People (1 is enough but 3 would Be the best) to do some assignments and achievements with....

My gamertag is De Funker VL and i'm on whole vacation from 23u belgian time...

You van always post your gamertag Here or send me a message true Xbox or just join my Party/game.

Edited by De Funker VL
forgot Instant Mail notifications

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking to boost the following online achievements:

Deliver 5 bombs in Obliteration

Kill an enemy with a ceiling collapse in Operation Metro

Kill a flag holder while carrying the flag in CTF

Get a kill with a dirt bike

Get a kill with the old cannon

Win 2 rounds of chainlink

Does anyone know if I can get the achievement for sitting with a ballistic shield for 5 minutes if I pick up a kit that has it and then use it or do I have to have it unlocked first? If I can pick up a kit and use it, then I am looking to boost that one too.

Hit me up at MaxPayne2004 and include a note about BF4 boosting when you send a message so I don't delete it by accident.