Eurogamer Expo 2012

OceanH

Love the last race of the stage demo when they race a Lambo Vs Bi-Plane (TopGear Style - and not the lame US version :))

Hey! We played hide and seek with an Apache. Yeah, I know, I got nothing. Ours is terrible. It's the hosts that make the show, and ours suck.

Anyway, that's at least 2 confirmed airplane races. There is also a Boss Mustang v P51 Mustang race that has been confirmed.

A couple of things I noticed. Pay to quick travel? I understand why they do it, but I wonder how many people will actually use that feature? Even if it were free I doubt I would unless it was near the end of the game and I was in a hurry to move onto something else. I WANT to drive around the place.

And I'm glad to see you can pick the appropriate car when you get to the race instead of having to drive the car there, unless that was only because that Viper wasn't eligible for the race in question. Hope not. I don't mind racing in cars that aren't my first choice, but if I'm spending a lot of time driving from place to place, I want to be in my preferred car.

The more I see, the more excited I get. I'm more excited for this than I was for Forza 3 or 4. I knew they would be good, but I also knew it would be a lot more of the same so the excitement didn't build. This is different. This is new. I'm excited for this one. This is one that I'll fire up sometimes and say screw the races. I'm taking my baby for a spin.

Now I just have to decide which pre-order I'm going to cancel.

Edited by TwistedFate