85 million team

eLysium2oo7

hey guys since msot of yous have moved on to 14 im kinda holding out until its released on xbox one so im wondering.

has anybody got any

-coins

- player

they dont need anymnore so they can help me get to 85 million?

also since i know the in form achivement has gone i dunno how im gonna get 1K achivement points :/

Thanks Guys

• 3 months later...
hey guys since msot of yous have moved on to 14 im kinda holding out until its released on xbox one so im wondering.

has anybody got any

-coins

- player

they dont need anymnore so they can help me get to 85 million?

also since i know the in form achivement has gone i dunno how im gonna get 1K achivement points :/

Thanks Guys

One thing i learnt fast is no one gives away their coins/players! Secondly,it has been widely posted recently that "in form" IS now attainable again? Getting the "one man club" achievement really aint too bad,just a couple of weeks of buying 400 coin bronze packs,listing the consumables and raking the profits in.invest your hard earned coins on either SHINEY bronze,silver or gold players and ull be at 85m in no time.dont be tempted into just buying bronze rares though because at around 50m value,duplicates become a problem! Your looking to pay 150 coins per rare bronze,250-350 coins per rare silver and no more than 650 coins per rare gold.sticking to these values will allow you to recoup all your coins to throw at those premium FUT packs to find that illusive TOTW player? Just to add,at the time of this post fifa13 is still very active online and the auction house is always busy! Also,based on EAs server policy youve still around 12 months to do all this,good luck

Edited by bwfcskillsinhd

Further to the above, I have been going through the Shiney Bronze route and am currently sat on 46mil and starting to get frustrated. Contrary to the belief that no one gives things away for free I would still appeal to any kind soul who may be in possession of a large amount of coins, please may you be generous enough to donate them to a good cause, i.e. let me have them so I can get this damn cheevo done.

In return I would be more than willing to help boost any/all games required. I am on most nights and nearly every game seen on my list I still have and would be able to boost with someone.

I realise its a big ask however I gave all my coins and players away in Fifa 12 so there are people out there who are kind enough to help.

GT: CraayzeeEyez