Digest Mode Walkthrough?

Anyone know if a translated digest mode walkthrough has been made available? Also, I'm curious if the choices I make within digest mode will have any major bearings on unlocking CGs and other achievement related items. Since I haven't found a digest perfect path guide I'm tentative about really getting into it for fear or making a poor choice.

Anyone know if a translated digest mode walkthrough has been made available? Also, I'm curious if the choices I make within digest mode will have any major bearings on unlocking CGs and other achievement related items. Since I haven't found a digest perfect path guide I'm tentative about really getting into it for fear or making a poor choice.

I usede the Agarest Wikia Guide True End Guide for Gen 1 for all the choices but the only things that were missing on the digest mode where the love adjustment event, the Elaine is drunk and hotCG Event and Ellis eats ice creamEvent and i followed by the letter and since i had fear of missing them because i might have made a mistake i repeated the whole Gen 1(really quick in digest + dialog skip + Lvl 27 party) and as the last time those events where missing so i finished Gen 1 and the game didnt gave me of which girl choose as a bride it automatically choose Fyuria which uwas my choice in the save i used from the first Agarest to unlock extra mode.

Edited by anbu316

I read somewhere that no matter what choices you have you should unlock all the CGs eventually when you complete digest mode. I don't know how true that is but i'm working on it. You don't get to pick your bride in any of these. You're stuck with Fyuria, Valeria, Lavinia for the first 3 generations. I'm on the 4th one right now about to wrap it up. I missed a few events but I ended up unlocking the CGs with a couple titles.

I read somewhere that no matter what choices you have you should unlock all the CGs eventually when you complete digest mode. I don't know how true that is but i'm working on it. You don't get to pick your bride in any of these. You're stuck with Fyuria, Valeria, Lavinia for the first 3 generations. I'm on the 4th one right now about to wrap it up. I missed a few events but I ended up unlocking the CGs with a couple titles.

Yes same here i figured i was stuck with the first bride for each gen since on the 4th i choosed Silvi on the first game but again the game choosed Hilda and for the CGs as in the first game is a matter of tittle hunting

• 1 month later...