Tyger Cryptograph Encryption

Trinity3Sixty

• 6 months later...

Yes, but when will we be able to access them? Is there a certain story area that gives us access. I know there is one to do with a Helicopter, to get a chip from under it, and another is from the Prison Warden (I think) that you have to rescue from Strange (or something like that) But if I knew the story/quest that activates this, it would be helpful, because I have killed all the cameras and penguins, tooth jumpy things and almost every balloon, and I know that there are like server locations that you need the master code for the decryption to shut them down.

I need to access the top of the wonder tower to get the last 3 Demon Seals tat are up there, but I cannot get to it due to needing to access the elevator that you need the master code to hack. Please help if anyone can. Thanks :)

• 1 year later...

hey.

I am having the same problem.

I have downloaded the master code from the helicopter, but, when i get to the point where i have to decript the tyger encryption protocol to get into the wonder tower, it says i don't have the master code!

please help. i am stuck bad here!