Boosting for 58k EXP - Volunteer Needed (Just have to idle!)

Spade103

Nope do it this way, Reactor stand behind the hack terminal while your on offense set two bots 30 mins, Now there is an area behind the hack terminal you can hide just sit there you will gain 75xp a min, That's around 21,000 to 25,000xp a round of course if there are no mishaps

Nope do it this way, Reactor stand behind the hack terminal while your on offense set two bots 30 mins, Now there is an area behind the hack terminal you can hide just sit there you will gain 75xp a min, That's around 21,000 to 25,000xp a round of course if there are no mishaps

Sort of vague details. How do you just sit there without them killing you? What do the bots do? where is the spot? etc.

Map: Reactor

Time: 30:00Mins

Game Type: StopWatch

Difficulty: Easy

Bots: 2

Team: offensive

Offensive Team Select Help: Press Start and towards your left hand side you will see change team select RESISTANCE and hit B to back out to the game and it will show a 15sec respawn now wait till you spawn..

XP: 75 depending, Sometimes it will go to 50 and bounce back to 75 it will drop lower all the way down to 15 and will go back up, So dont worry if you do not see the 75 it will eventually work its way back up

Xp A Round: 21,000 to 25,000

Here's what you do make sure your an offensive team, Now behind the hack terminal you will see 3 pillars go behind the middle one and just sit there the 75xp will either automatically show up or make its way up from 15 to 50 to 75, Now if for some reason the CPU A.I. Does not stop the Hack and you move on to the next mission, Head over to the area your suppose to place a charge now towards your left and right you see a ramp leading down go down to the middle of the area and sit there the cpu A.I will not bother to look for you and you can just sit and milk out the 75xp a round...............

This Method is only for people who want to IDLE for 30mins a Match...

you can do this with 4 friends if you want also

Edited by NyteShade

Map: Reactor

Time: 30:00Mins

Game Type: StopWatch

Difficulty: Easy

Bots: 2

XP: 75 depending, Sometimes it will go to 50 and bounce back to 75 it will drop lower all the way down to 15 and will go back up, So dont worry if you do not see the 75

Xp A Round: 21,000 to 25,000

Here's what you do make sure your an offensive team, Now behind the hack terminal you will see 3 pillars go behind the middle one and just sit there the 75xp will either automatically show up or make its way up from 15 to 50 to 75, Now if for some reason the CPU A.I. Does not stop the Hack and you move on to the next mission, Head over to the area your suppose to place a charge now towards your left and right you see a ramp leading down go down to the middle of the area and sit there the cpu A.I will not bother to look for you and you can just sit and milk out the 75xp a round...............

This Method is only for people who want to IDLE for 30mins a Match...

you can do this with 4 friends if you want also

So 75exp a minute? That's actually really bad. 75exp per minute for 30 minutes is 2250EXP total in 30 minutes. Im in a boosting round right now, been doing it for 8 minutes and i have 6466exp and rising steadily

So 75exp a minute? That's actually really bad. 75exp per minute for 30 minutes is 2250EXP total in 30 minutes. Im in a boosting round right now, been doing it for 8 minutes and i have 6466exp and rising steadily

your doing it wrong you should have 10 to 11xp by the 20 to 18 mark

FYI what do you expect if your just idling your obviously not gonna gain as much if you are gonna sit and do nothing

Well THAT makes more sense lol. I'll give it a shot after this, thanks man

no problem this was the way I did 20 I got it done, Faster then what I expected just remember you might run into a few hiccups, doing it the hacking station way, I think it might be easier for you to hack the station then go hide in that little ramp area on the next map because I did get kill a few times on the hacking section not a lot maybe like 2 or 3 times at most