Borderlands: Claptrap & Repair Kit Location Guide

Fizzmatix

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell...i just did all of these and i didnt get the achievement...i checked my mission log and it says that all of them are completed...and ive clicked all the sdu's and it's only at 30

Edited by kdale22

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Awesome thread but i have a question

is it possible to accidently sell the backpack upgrade and therefore cheat yourself out of the achievement?

I double checked al the claptrap locations and all of them are fixed

Should i just restart or can i get the achievement with.aome dlc claptraps?

Edited by THE130173

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
what the hell...i just did all of these and i didnt get the achievement...i checked my mission log and it says that all of them are completed...and ive clicked all the sdu's and it's only at 30

this is exactly the same as me... i went through again on my second playthrough and did everything in order for all 10 claptraps but im still on the 30 slots and my co op partner whos played it with me is on 33. i dont understand why i have no SDUs

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

It's been a while since I did the main story but if i'm remembering right the clap trap in the cage is one you have to do quest wise. i think tannis or the lady in new haven give you a quest to go get it at some point. If not you can always go back and get it later.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I managed to damage my disc :( and now I can't go to some of the areas required to finish this achievement. Even so, this guide looks extremely helpful, so hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a disc soon to finish this off.

Edit: Anybody have any confirmation that this must be done on playthrough 1? Some people say you can do playthrough 2, but I only seemed to get grenade mods.

Edited by WooliestRaptor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...