Up All Night Achievement

SnakeChips

Anyone give this a test run yet? Probably tonight or tomorrow night I'll just turn on Party Mode, turn the sound off and let it go. Hopefully when I wake up I'll get the achievement. I'll try to record it for myself to see what time it pops up.

Other then this achievement, the rest I got are just a grind. 10k's, weekends, and 7 days.

I'm going to try it out Friday night. "Started a Party before midnight and played 'til morning" probably means just to start before 12:00pm and play till the next day at 12:01 would be my guess.

I read somewhere that what you mention is more than enough. You just have to start right before midnight and after the first song you play pass 12:00 am the achievement will pop

I read somewhere that what you mention is more than enough. You just have to start right before midnight and after the first song you play pass 12:00 am the achievement will pop

That is awesome, trying it TONIGHT!

Then if that works I'm only worried about when I'll get the 10k Nice achievement. My portions of flawless outweigh nice by a ton. I got the 1K flawless WAY before the 1k Nice. So I'm just worried on how long the 10k nice will take me =/.

That is awesome, trying it TONIGHT!

Then if that works I'm only worried about when I'll get the 10k Nice achievement. My portions of flawless outweigh nice by a ton. I got the 1K flawless WAY before the 1k Nice. So I'm just worried on how long the 10k nice will take me =/.

I'll probably try it tonight too! (If I don't forget it) I'm having the same problem with the 1K Nice, still waiting for it to pop while got the 1K flawless just yesterday :o

almost midnight for me and about to try it. Let you guys know soon if that works.

And what I plan to do for the Nice 10k achievement (once I have the rest) is just go on YMCA or Poker Face on Easy and figure out the few moves it gives us and try half ass them(like the side step clap, and not do the clap lol) to get Nice on them all and just grind the hell out of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...