980/1000

rbm92

Sometimes unlocked achievements don't pop right away on the One, regardless of the game. I had two or three achievements not pop for Child of Light until 3 days after I actually got them. I noticed those achievements because they showed up as new notifications in my notifications list but they did have the correct earned date on them.

ETA:If this isn't what happened to you then I'm not sure what to do.

Edited by Alpha X

What has occurred is most likely what the fella above has posted. It should pop on its own in due time. I've heard it can take more than week or two sometimes for these to get corrected. I had an achievement on Ryse not pop until 5 days after I got it. On Wolfenstein, one of the perk achievements didn't pop until the next day. So I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. You should get it.

If for some reason you do not, then try hard resetting your console, or if all else fails, delete and reinstall your gamertag. Note: You do not want to do that 2nd one unless you have too.

Yeah the achievements on the xbox one are very buggy mate, what everyone else have been saying is correct in most cases just wait it out and it should correct itself.

I was playing max and tthe cursed brotherhood and I passed a level and should have got an achievement but didn't. I did not realize until I finished the game and went to see what I had left to do. I redid the level and it poped straight away. The other issue I had was when going for a no die achievement and I did it but it didnt pop so I did it 3 more time and it still didn't pop but when I checked my achievements it was unlocked without the pop.

Yeah the achievements on the xbox one are very buggy mate, what everyone else have been saying is correct in most cases just wait it out and it should correct itself.

I was playing max and tthe cursed brotherhood and I passed a level and should have got an achievement but didn't. I did not realize until I finished the game and went to see what I had left to do. I redid the level and it poped straight away. The other issue I had was when going for a no die achievement and I did it but it didnt pop so I did it 3 more time and it still didn't pop but when I checked my achievements it was unlocked without the pop.

I had one achievement in Murdered that got locked at 100% and didn't pop (the Salem's History one). I replayed the game and just going for those and nothing. Woke up the next morning and it was there (no popup or notification), the date was even correct, I also checked and the challenge in Titanfall (Early Adopter) that didn't pop on 03/20/14 like it should have was there too, it wasn't there last month...they could've done something that checks your achievements once a day and fixes things like this. I'd wait 24 hours to see if it fixes itself then contact MS support if it still be broke.

Edited by scmark15

I don't know... MS really need to try and find out what the issue is. It seems be griefing many people.

I think the issue occurs whenever there is an issue with LIVE (which seems to be more often lately)..it was when I was supposed to get both of the achievements I mentioned in my last post.

I had one achievement in Murdered that got locked at 100% and didn't pop (the Salem's History one). I replayed the game and just going for those and nothing. Woke up the next morning and it was there (no popup or notification), the date was even correct, I also checked and the challenge in Titanfall (Early Adopter) that didn't pop on 03/20/14 like it should have was there too, it wasn't there last month...they could've done something that checks your achievements once a day and fixes things like this. I'd wait 24 hours to see if it fixes itself then contact MS support if it still be broke.

My graffiti one is 100% and it didn't pop, fingers crossed this auto corrects itself as i'm about to finish the last level then most probably trade it in.

I have a similar problem. I've completed the game and the "Judgement" achievement (story based) didn't unlock. Now I'm stuck at 975/1000:gsicon:. I hope it unlocks in the next few days on its own.

Try going up to your notifications and scrolling through them all. I did this last night and it was like the X1 saw the notification and popped my missing 25:gsicon: