Army Recruiter

Fonkey Monkey

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- An Army recruiter is under investigation after a teenage girl from Oak Park High School told police that she had a sexual relationship with the man.

A military man who spent part of his work days at Oak Park High School recruiting students to join the Army has been accused of recruiting the teenager to have a sexual affair with him. Staff Sgt. Chervaldric Williams, 34, has been charged with statutory rape and sodomy.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/21913661/detail.html

This happened at my school recently. I was just talking to him like two weeks ago about joining to, damn.

Is this another one of these stories where some syphilitic little whore goes begging for dick then accuses the dude of rape so she can retain her innocent image? BAH.

Also, sodomy is any act not meant for producing babies. So faciallovemaking counts as sodomy too.

Also also, how many guys felt a little twinge of jealousy reading this story?

Also also also, how many would admit it?

Also, regarding the entire story... LAWL.

Is this another one of these stories where some syphilitic little whore goes begging for dick then accuses the dude of rape so she can retain her innocent image? BAH.

Most likely. She's some little freshman slut who just ruined the rest of this guys life, he literally has no future. Don't get me wrong what he did was inexcusable, but why would she text him and meet him at a movie theater??

Most likely. She's some little freshman slut who just ruined the rest of this guys life, he literally has no future. Don't get me wrong what he did was inexcusable, but why would she text him and meet him at a movie theater??

Because she's a grimy little slutsicle, in all probability.

If he did it then he needs to face the consequences even if she is a disease infested slut. It is ignorant for a military recruiter to be in a high school trying to recruit kids in the first place. I have met some recruiters and they are usually very pushy so allowing them to influence a minor's decisions about their life and possibly death without parental permission is bullshit.

It is ignorant for a military recruiter to be in a high school trying to recruit kids in the first place. I have met some recruiters and they are usually very pushy so allowing them to influence a minor's decisions about their life and possibly death without parental permission is bullshit.

When I was in high school years ago, there was a recruiter at my school about every week. I got phone calls daily at home for them wanting me to join straight out of high school. I think it was part of the government of having a sort of draft to see who would join and go overseas.

For this story, it probably didn't even happen. Shit like this happens all the time where a girl just wants some attention. I'm not saying it didn't happen but with something like this, there doesn't have to be proof for the guy to be convicted due to the seriousness of it. If it is true, then the guy is an idiot and doesn't deserve to be called a soldier. If it's false, I really feel bad for the guy because his life is ruined now due to this.

HAHA I'm assuming your all American and I laugh at your pushy recruting system. People should be able to decide if they want to go to a recruiting center not have one in their school.

Why do you hate America? What do you have against freedom?

When I was in high school years ago, there was a recruiter at my school about every week. I got phone calls daily at home for them wanting me to join straight out of high school. I think it was part of the government of having a sort of draft to see who would join and go overseas.

For this story, it probably didn't even happen. Shit like this happens all the time where a girl just wants some attention. I'm not saying it didn't happen but with something like this, there doesn't have to be proof for the guy to be convicted due to the seriousness of it. If it is true, then the guy is an idiot and doesn't deserve to be called a soldier. If it's false, I really feel bad for the guy because his life is ruined now due to this.

Yup, same here. Not quite every week, but every couple months there would be one in my school and I got phone calls at home as well.

As far as not deserving to be called a soldier, ALL recruiters fall into that category. IMO no better than a pushy, douchbag used car salesman.

Dang if he waited about a year she be legal at least here and in most of the world but not America.

That's what you get i guess when your country was founded by presbyterians.

You seriously need to get over the idea that Scotland is the worlds best country and that everywhere else sucks. 50% of your comments seem to be anti-english/american or wherever else.

Also, what the hell does presbyterianism have to do with anything?

Dang if he waited about a year she be legal at least here and in most of the world but not America.

That's what you get i guess when your country was founded by presbyterians.

Really? Is that really your purpose in life? If you don't like America, that's cool. Just don't be bringing that shit into almost every thread.

Jump to conclusions much? Did I say any of those things no I did not.

I said your recruiting systems sucks... people should have the right to decide to visit a recruiter not have one around 24/7.

(If only people could read)

Yeah, jog on sweetheart. You criticise me for jumping to conclusion, yet you never stopped to consider that perhaps I might not be American. Haha, fuck you.

Also, get yourself a sense of humour. I mean seriously, do you really hate freedom that much?

Hehe ...You're a funny guy :)

See? He gets it.

Edited by LilMissRoxy

My older brother was a recruiter up (in Kansas City, KS) until recently when his term expired and he switched but he always told me that going to High Schools was weird cause as soon as the teenage girls see a man in uniform they all go nuts and start hitting on them.

As for being pushy, recruiters have a quota to fill which is like 2 people a month. It doesn't sound like much but when combined with the stricter standards the Army is using now, it is actually quite difficult. There were many time my brother would tell me that he would have all kinds of people wanting to join because they could really use the money (sign on bonuses, tax free money when overseas, etc) but they were not allowed to join because they committed some crime.

Edited by FlyBoy120586