This Is Annex Not working

coreXmutant

I've been trying to unlock this is annex during the past month using your guide which you use another controller.

I've been doing it in local matches and i have done at the time of posting 142 matches completed and still no achievement.

I'm sure ive done evrything right, I play a 3 round game capture 6 caps in the game but still no achievement. I dunno if this has happened to anyone else but could u please help.

Are you signing in a completly different account or just a guest... i.e coreXmutant and coreXmutant(1) because if so it wont work you need to serperate gamertags like coreXmutant and RvB Xx Donut xX.

Do you know that for sure? It says that using a Guest is just fine in the Achievement Guide.

I would say keep going, I've heard of people who had to do more than 160 matches before they got the achievement.

No luck :( I'm now at 200 and still no achievement. How far did you get before your achievement unlocked?

i don't know if this interfere but, I was +-150 annex matchs and no achievement and the other controller was with the light turned off

in the last round I try to light on the lightas and finish the match with the two players shooting and I get the achievement

you can try this

i don't know if this interfere but, I was +-150 annex matchs and no achievement and the other controller was with the light turned off

in the last round I try to light on the lightas and finish the match with the two players shooting and I get the achievement

you can try this

what are you saying?

I know it may seem it isn't working but it does, it does work with a second controller, but make sure you are online, have the settings to (private, local) and it will keep tabs on it. I did with it with my friend’s gamer tag and my gamer tag for a few Annex matches, than played about 46 ranked player matches and no sooner than after playing ranked Annex for a bit, I got the Achievement This Is Annex! Right afterwards I got done playing my 46th ranked Annex match. So it does work as long as you have two different gamer tags playing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get this one as well and having difficulty. I'm over 100 player matches (3 rounds, 120pts, and my account (XBL) and another separate account (not XBL)) and still don't have this unlocked. Does the 2nd controller have to be signed in to an XBL enabled account?