Level 9 Help

I'm on level 9 when you get Jetray and I'm up to the part where you step on a pad and a bunch of platforms start moving around spikes. I can get past the very first bit but I have no idea how to keep going. The platforms move right next to the and I can't get past. i've tried jumping from below but it'snot working. Help me please.

use spidermonkey and duck some obsticles by holding down and jump over the others, you hace to get off a couple of times go up and over to the left then get back on but on the third bit that looks like you can get off dont, its a trap just duck and ride underneath

Thank you so much. I can't believe how many times I've been stuck in this game and the solution was so simple. I had no idea that any of them could duck under.

I know much of the blame lies with me but this has to be one of the least intuitive games I've played for a while. It reminds me of some of the old point and click adventure games where I'd spend hours trying to solve a puzzle and sometimes when I'd solve it instead of feeling pride I'd just feel annoyed that the answer was so stupid.