Hungerer of Knowledge - Question

Sn1gaaaZ

hmm okay, because I have read follower since in another forum:

"Let's see... there are 125 total and you need 107 of them (85%) so you can only miss 18. The good news is you can replay a Memory Block and watch more glitches, even ones you've already seen, and they count towards your 107."

So, I am not sure. Should it work I give information.

in any case Thanks :>

EDIT:

I have repeated the first memory block constantly. At the end of the 6-th passageway it became unlocked.

Thus for all of this Achievement still need, it goes more or less fastest with this method :woop:

Edited by Sn1gaaaZ

hmm okay, because I have read follower since in another forum:

"Let's see... there are 125 total and you need 107 of them (85%) so you can only miss 18. The good news is you can replay a Memory Block and watch more glitches, even ones you've already seen, and they count towards your 107."

So, I am not sure. Should it work I give information.

in any case Thanks :>

EDIT:

I have repeated the first memory block constantly. At the end of the 6-th passageway it became unlocked.

Thus for all of this Achievement still need, it goes more or less fastest with this method :woop:

orite well thats good then. as i still need to unlock this cheev thanks for the info. :)

• 9 months later...

I spent about half an hour looking for answers as to whether or not you can repeat the same mission for this achievement. I had managed to see most of the glitches on my playthrough but still missed this achievement. I replayed memory block 1 in solomons temple, and after 3 glitches i had the achievement. But I know that i had previously seen these before.

SO YOU CAN REPLAY THE SAME MISSION OVER AGAIN TO SEE THE GLITCHES!! RINSE & REPEAT!!!

Hope this helps

• 4 years later...

Thanks for confirming this it does work! Playing memory block 1 over and over again. But it does take 15 mins through each playthrough. I had about 6 playthroughs playing memory block 1 when the achievement unlocked for me. Been searching if you can play just one mission/memory over and over again.

Took awhile I didn't have much glitches "catched" because I didn't know about the achievement. Ganna do the flags and Templars next then off to new playthrough with Lucy because I missed one somehow. -_-

Also does anyone know how to find out how many glitches you missed does it tell you anywhere? Also how do you know which memory glitches you need everyone keeps saying they know how many they have missed. .-.

Thanks for confirming this it does work! Playing memory block 1 over and over again. But it does take 15 mins through each playthrough. I had about 6 playthroughs playing memory block 1 when the achievement unlocked for me. Been searching if you can play just one mission/memory over and over again.

Took awhile I didn't have much glitches "catched" because I didn't know about the achievement. Ganna do the flags and Templars next then off to new playthrough with Lucy because I missed one somehow. -_-

Also does anyone know how to find out how many glitches you missed does it tell you anywhere? Also how do you know which memory glitches you need everyone keeps saying they know how many they have missed. .-.

I think this is one of the few, if not only things that aren't kept track of in the Animus Database.