kicking the cat

Grimlord Nikon

use this thred to share funny things happnig while playing kinect

I have while playing kinect sports, in a soccer game my cat was running past me, just as i was kicking the ball, i hit the cat and it flew at my Tv ,nothing happend to the Tv or the cat ,but we were roling in laughter :woop:

Edited by Grimlord Nikon

while i was playing kinect soccer... my wife was sitting on the floor.....and i went to block a kick and i ran to the right and stepped on her hand .....im 6'3 about 220 so i had a little weight behind me...but shes a trooper she played the next game of soccer after our little accident.....of course i didnt laugh until i knew she was alright!!!!

Same thing happened to me with my cat. She flew across the room into a bookcase.

On a less fun moment though I managed to jump up and throw my hand straight through the ceiling lamp shattering the lamp (and my hand) and glass flying into the new $4000 Tv. :( Had to pick a long piece of glass out of my finger. So to everyone: Be careful while playing volleyboll.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, you hurt and scare your poor animal and you laugh about it? Cat is not toy actually. I just wish the cat could kick back with same strenght.

:uzi: You're a whinny little bitch...shit happens.

I also hit the ceiling while playing volleyball...hurt my fingers. Also, I back handed my entertainment center while playing table tennis, that sucked royally.

I've swiped my fingers across the ceiling several times while playing volley ball, and smacked the older of my girls in the hand while playing doubles table tennis...

Of course, I've done more "damage" to myself while playing TT or exercising using Fitness Evolved - last week my right shoulder was sore for an entire week from muscle strain. :-P

Of course, being 44 and trying to play games that require physical activity, or exercising, can be slightly draining...

I have not maimed any animals while playing Kinect - but I did manage to also punch the ceiling while playing volley ball and managed to jump backwards for whatever reason crashing into the living room door.

Ahh the joys of being 37 and thinking I am still 16...

Volleyball got me as well. I was getting pretty into it and started to become unaware of my actual surroundings. When it came time for a game winning spike, I thrusted into a heroic leap and full extended my arm. I jammed 3 fingers on my right hand and was out of commission for a while. I definitely keep my vertical limitations in mind now when playing.

• 4 weeks later...
Wow, you hurt and scare your poor animal and you laugh about it? Cat is not toy actually. I just wish the cat could kick back with same strenght.

your a bitch! back to the topic at hand brother side stepped on my foot in kinect adventures and rolled over my ankle couldn't play for a few days:( but im all good now

One of my cats came and started rubbing round my legs the other day while playing 20,000 leaks on adventures. My left leg wouldn't register because he was sitting right in front of it! My other cat got a wii remote to the face once while bowling, but no kinect related injuries so far luckily.

The same can't be said for myself though! I was playing reflex ridge and river rush for about an hour and I did so much jumping that the next day my calf muscles were aching like crazy. I don't tend to jump that much in day to day life!!

Also nearly took out the lampshade while playing beach volleyball!

My friend regularly gives me an "accidental" dead-arm while playing Kinect Sports Boxing ..

Anyway - check this out ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Ck3y1UQ30&NR=1&feature=fvwp]YouTube - FAIL'S WORLD : XBOX KINECT CAT KICKED[/ame]

(it's not me btw)

Same thing happened to me with my cat. She flew across the room into a bookcase.

On a less fun moment though I managed to jump up and throw my hand straight through the ceiling lamp shattering the lamp (and my hand) and glass flying into the new $4000 Tv. :( Had to pick a long piece of glass out of my finger. So to everyone: Be careful while playing volleyboll.

you must really get into it :drunk

Haha so far I've hit my ceiling lamp too, but no damage luckily

I just wish i could the write with same strenght lolzz. If you love cats than rent/steal the movie 'Gummo', its like garfield!

• 2 months later...

In my ceiling lamp, one of the two sockets is non-functional. As I was playing volleyball, I did the jump smash and gave the ceiling lamp a good smack, like many others it seems on the forums. I looked up, thought oh no, and realized, to my delight, that the second light socket is now working. So thank you Kinect sports for making me realize that when something is not working in my life, I just need to give it a good smack.