Here are the S+ Requirements

So, level 2 seems to be ~9000 points in 2 player professional for an S+. Just got it with 9200 points. Doubled the kill requirement and got all the data files and beat the time by about 10 minutes (25:00) with 0 deaths.

Edit: Someone in my group just now got level 3 at S+ with 7200 points in 3 player co-op. I just got it as well on this level, 7300 points.

That's a good info right there. For all you other guys, this is also a SPECIAL MARKER for the S+ RANKING.

If you don't have enough XP in the end, you won't get the S+. As falloutthirteen said.

I did Mission 2 like four times on PRO with S/S/S/S and got either a A (+5.000XP) or a S (+8.000XP) Ranking because I didn't have enough XP.

S+ (+9.000 - 10.000XP)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good info right there. For all you other guys, this is also a SPECIAL MARKER for the S+ RANKING.

If you don't have enough XP in the end, you won't get the S+. As falloutthirteen said.

I did Mission 2 like four times on PRO with S/S/S/S and got either a A (+5.000XP) or a S (+8.000XP) Ranking because I didn't have enough XP.

S+ (+9.000 - 10.000XP)

I agree that it's more focused on how your score, when I ran through the first level on Veteran getting S+ I shot all the cameras, 11 x 50xp plus a 500 bonus for getting them all.

I think I'm gonna run through the 6th mission again, try and find all the cameras and stay to kill some Hunters rather than sprinting passed them for a good time.

I think getting an S+ is as simple as "Get high score and S ranking" and S ranks are easy to get. Just a matter of getting bonus XP from areas.

EDIT: Yup, shot 15/16 cameras and stayed to fight all Hunters and I got 10363 points for an S+ ranking on Veteran! I think we've sussed out the sneaky S+!

EDIT 2: Umm, maybe it's NOT about score... I just got my last S+ from mission 5. First run through I got SSSA (30 seconds over time limit) with 19K points. Second try I got 13K but with 6 mins under par time, less kills but still 0 deaths. Either way, I'm done with stupid S+ rankings! Hope this has helped someone :)

Edited by BanditBanks
More info

I don't think these are the requirements. When I did the fifth level, I got 2 A ranks and 2 S ranks and still got the S+. I think there may be more to it than just getting all S ranks.

Same here, I've even gotten B on time and still ending up with a S+.

Also if you guys give me a couple of days i'll happily run through the game with you all so i can help you get the achievement, i've only got 3 achievements left anyways so i need to mop those up, if you want to play add me on Xbox Live xTMDxMorbidDead i'll help everyone i can :)

Awesome, i'd appreciate it very much if you helped me out! :D

Ok, that level 4 is blatantly incorrect. 81 kills, 0 deaths, 23 items, 27:53 time - A rank overall. 2 player professional. Hate this level, this is like the 6th time I've ran it today. ~5.8k points again.

So yeah, it isn't just those, I'm telling you it has to be score based.

Edit: Just got level 4 on 2 player veteran. 9700 points S+.

Edited by fallouthirteen

Ok, that level 4 is blatantly incorrect. 81 kills, 0 deaths, 23 items, 27:53 time - A rank overall. 2 player professional. Hate this level, this is like the 6th time I've ran it today. ~5.8k points again.

I agree. I did level 2 on professional today, and i got:

125 Kills

0 Deaths

23 Data items

29:35 minute clear time

8.7k points overall and i got a S, no S+

Edit: Just got level 4 on 2 player veteran. 9700 points S+.

The S+ to me seems like you have to smash these targets, play 2 player, do almost all the work so your like doubling the kills/data and you should have no issues at all

is it definitely score based though? we are just assuming. in the achievement guide, the op said it has been confirmed that security cameras play no role in getting an S+.

he could be full of shit since he didn't cite were it was "confirmed", however if he is in fact right, i can easily see how we would have been lead to believe it was score based. perhaps there is a rank bonus and getting the S+ instead of the S is giving us a few thousand exp and this is a case of the S+ giving us over 9k experience and not a case of having over 9k experience giving us an s+.

so just wondering if Im doing something wrong here....im playing redemption for S+, i have it on every other mission but i cant even seem to get an S. I get all S but an A rank....I got an S playing on easy for the other cheevo but I dont know if Im missing something here.....any help

so just wondering if Im doing something wrong here....im playing redemption for S+, i have it on every other mission but i cant even seem to get an S. I get all S but an A rank....I got an S playing on easy for the other cheevo but I dont know if Im missing something here.....any help

The way I see it, you either need more collectibles + more kills for your end-results-XP. If it's over 9.000-10.000XP you are good to go.

The way I see it, you either need more collectibles + more kills for your end-results-XP. If it's over 9.000-10.000XP you are good to go.

nope, not true. i just got 11,350 on level 3 on professional and got an A. this is definitely not score related. perhaps you have to go way above and beyond the minimum for an S in some category? also, the only s+ i've gotten so far was on level 1, where i had under 7k points

I really don't understand how they expect you to beat Level 5 "Expendable" with S+ on Pro. Hunters take a million fucking shots to die. My friend was using Four Eyes to control some of them and they still destroyed us.

We do fine on everything except Hunters. I died 5 times and he died 14 times because of them.

Any tips?

I really don't understand how they expect you to beat Level 5 "Expendable" with S+ on Pro. Hunters take a million fucking shots to die. My friend was using Four Eyes to control some of them and they still destroyed us.

We do fine on everything except Hunters. I died 5 times and he died 14 times because of them.

Any tips?

You probably never played the original Resident Evil back in 1996 I guess!? To make it short USE THE FLAMETHROWER and see how magic works. ;)

Ps.: For all the other before you can pick it up, simply run around and dodge them, don't waste any bullets.

You probably never played the original Resident Evil back in 1996 I guess!? To make it short USE THE FLAMETHROWER and see how magic works. ;)

Ps.: For all the other before you can pick it up, simply run around and dodge them, don't waste any bullets.

Back in the original Resident Evil I had the Colt Python! One magnificent shot and they were done!

I'll have to try it out. I've got S+'s up until this level. The part that messed us up the most was when they are first deployed in the level next to the Gas Station. If we can just run past them I'll do that. We tried doing it for the last group but you have to kill them to drop the barricades.

I assume score doesn't matter. I got 10k on the nemesis. S S S C = S. Replayed it got 8k, A S S S - Two kills away from S. Got S+. Mission 5 is a bitch btw I can't do that part with the hunters falling without getting hit and then I get destroyed

Well, just S+ed all levels. It may or not be score based, I know it isn't just getting the listed requirements, and security cameras may help, but are definitely not necessary. What I'm thinking now is you have to surpass the single player requirements regardless of how many people you have in your game. I guess it'd make some sense as it would negate playing a level solo then have 3 people join right at the end to lower the requirements. It's not too bad, levels 4 and 5 are the only tricky ones. I really recommend the riot gun for main weapon on all levels (except first). If you don't suck with it, it beats the juggernaut easily.

I honestly have no clue how this system works. Single player pro on the first level...smashed all the requirements but deaths. I got 2...S+.

Then, single player 2nd level, I smash ALL of the requirements on Veteran AND Pro, and get an S. Smash as in, well over 150 kills (cant remember exactly what I got, but i was WELL over the pro required 150), 0 deaths, 21 data (not smashed but its the only one and I still beat the requirement) and 13 minutes for veteran, 18 minutes for pro.

On the pro run, I felt as though I played about as perfect as it gets apart from the data. There must be a secret requirement for S+ that isn't involved with kills, deaths, data, or time. That would be the only thing that makes sense. And no, it's not the cameras. On my S+ I literally destroyed none.