Top Posters In This Topic

I still need these achievements:

- Decorated Soldier

- Air Traffic Control

- Skewer Stopper

- Rainman

- Violent Cartographer

If someone is setting up a group to boost this my gamertag is: Underkat

I am free most weekends and as of this weekend I am off work for a week so I am pretty free a lot of the time then. I am GMT+0 timezone (UK).

Underkat,

Im looking to get the following multiplayer achievements:

Rainman

Violent Cartographer

Decorated Soldier

Triple Kill

Overkill

Running Riot

Im on between 11am-6pm CST everyday, and am willing willing to help you obtain any of the other multiplayer achievements. Send me a message.=)

GT:ALI27727

Edited by ALI27727

I'm looking to host games for all the Rainman/Violent Cartographer achievements. I also need most of the other multiplayer achievements but this can be done at any time.

We would need a minimum of 4 people (including myself) to do this. You can all go AFK while I work through all the map variations in the quickest manor possible. If you would be interested please message me on XBL and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Please note I am in GMT timezone so would probably be best if it was UK/Western Europe timezone based gamers doing this due to time difference. If I was to do this at the weekend (such as Sunday night) people from the Eastern shore of the States/Canada could also participate.

Gamertag: RG x 90

Edited by Ritchie Goodall

I'm looking to get nothing.

I'm currently online in the x360a Server game, so anyone who wants to boost any or all of these, please join. I'll hopefully be on for a while, though I may be idling since there's nothing to do while I'm in the game by myself... Note that the x360a Server is set up for the easiest and fastest Violent Cartographer and Rainman as possible, and with the time limit being extremely short some of those achievements I listed would be impossible, so we would need to create a new game with different settings for those, but for no I will be in this game hoping to get those two hard ones out of the way.

If you try to join and can't find the server or I'm not on anymore, send me a message to let me know you missed me so we can try and set up a time to try again. GT: Seiryu Chi

EDIT: Erm... OK, so I got impatient quickly and realized that just waiting for people to join the game would take forever... New plan. Please reply on here and/or send me a message if you are interested in boosting any or all of the online achievements. We need a group of at least 4 people for the two mentioned above, but having 5 would make Killtacular a little easier, so... Yeah, anyway. If 3 other people express interest in boosting some time then we could try and come up with a time that is good for everyone. Keep in mind that it will take a few hours to get everything done. Violent Cartographer and Rainman take about 1.5 to 2 hours on their own, and while we can do some of the other achievements at the same time I don't know if we could get all of them done in that time...

Right then, so to make this simple let's just use a sign up list:

1. Seiryu Chi

If you are interested in joining then repost this list with your GT added as one of the numbers, and one again, 4 is not a hard limit, if there are more people that want to join then that's fine, but then again I may be getting ahead of myself... I mean how hard it is going to be to even get 4 people?

EDIT #2: Got most of the ones needed now. I've updated the list above with what I still need, just the ones that require 4+ people. At the moment we have 3 people idling in the x360a Server, so if one more person joins then we can get Violent Cartographer and Rainman out of the way.

EDIT #3: Got all the online achievements now. Thanks a lot to everyone who helped!

Edited by Seiryu

1. Seiryu Chi

2. Ninja Sandman

Ok I saw you online right before I got offline. I found another guy who wants to boost but cant remember his name I just added him to my friends list. I'm trying to get this set up for 5 pm eastern time tomorrow/ everyday for a week till its done. Really all those achievements would take 10 mins per person max except the rainman will take 1-2 hours. Send me a msg over live if thats not a good time for you hope to see you tomorrow and get this all worked out.

wanna thank k as in kyle, seiryu chi, and lethal soul for all their help. Good luck to anybody else trying to find help was crazy. Send me a msg over live and if im not busy Ill jump in and help but you might be better off waiting in the x360 server and asking anyone who joins. Good Luck

GT: iDuL

Boosting all achievements, next two to message me get in.

I've messaged you, I up for it. Just need the multikills, decorated soldier, rainman and violent cartographer. Might be hard due to the time difference but I can sit afk overnight for rainman and violent cartographer as I work 8-4 (GMT) during the week.

I'm looking to boost Achievements, I will be glad if anyone would contact or join me in the game.

GT: DarkraiNewmoon

(Update): I've done all of the achievements so I no longer need anyone to message or add me as a friend.

Edited by DarkraiNewmoon
I'm done with these achievements.

Looking to get the multi-kill achievements, gametype + map achievements, kill somebody with the 'Legend' achievement and decorated soldier. Already have 1 person on standby so only two more are needed, will also help with other achievements if necessary. Message me or send me a FR so we can get these done!

GT - Domi Q95

Looking to get the multi-kill achievements, gametype + map achievements, kill somebody with the 'Legend' achievement and decorated soldier. Already have 1 person on standby so only two more are needed, will also help with other achievements if necessary. Message me or send me a FR so we can get these done!

GT - Domi Q95

3 more needed for Overkill ;) haha. You know I'm in.