Double xp ? nuketown with hardened edition

AspireIV

I bought the hardened edition which comes with nuketown 2025. But i didn't

pre-order it. So do i still get double xp ? So what im trying to work out is double xp just on nuketown ?

Why can't people find info at the official site...

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/nuketown-2025

*Download Nuketown 2025 for access to Double XP Launch Weekend.

Ok so how did you buy it already without pre ordering it? it's not out yet.

Because some retailers break street date? Seriously, how old are you? Too young to know some retailers break street date for years?

Edited by OceanH

I believe the ad that says "pre-order now to guarantee nuketown 2025 and double xp weekend" only means that pre-ordering guarantees you a launch day game. Vonderhaar has said that all games sold on release day will have Nuketown 2025, not games that are bought later.

To address the question, again I think double xp will be turned on for everyone this weekend and that by pre-ordering you are guaranteeing that you have a copy of the game for that weekend. Obviously, some places will sell out and may not get new copies in for a little while and that could cause you to miss double xp weekend.

Hope that makes sense.

I believe the ad that says "pre-order now to guarantee nuketown 2025 and double xp weekend" only means that pre-ordering guarantees you a launch day game. Vonderhaar has said that all games sold on release day will have Nuketown 2025, not games that are bought later.

To address the question, again I think double xp will be turned on for everyone this weekend and that by pre-ordering you are guaranteeing that you have a copy of the game for that weekend. Obviously, some places will sell out and may not get new copies in for a little while and that could cause you to miss double xp weekend.

Hope that makes sense.

More likely it will be a nuke town only playlist that gets double xp hence everyone with the map is guaranteed double xp.