Been Banned

z I ToP CaT I z

So i go to check the leaderboards this morning and I am missing! :eek: Was 4th on the dutch board and ~30k away from the achievement. Whenever I play i get a * next to my round position, with all the points etc not adding to my total.

Edited by z I ToP CaT I z

• 2 weeks later...

He deleted his (imo) very informative post. He admitted to using a solver, and warned people from using it. He also said that he was getting higher scores than normal due to using a solver, only used bigger words in some games, and started from bigger words immediately and went down to smaller words.

His best tips, don't use a solver, or if you feel that you need to use a solver, don't get greedy and mix up the sizes of the words you choose.

It was a very good post of his, I don't know why he removed it. The last person I knew who cheated and "went public" about it got their account reinstated in the game.

• 1 month later...

I actually score higher in Swedish game although I know not a word of it, so if they ban me cos they think I'm cheating I will go mad. Sometimes I score like 500 other times 100 how can they tell maybe I was lucky one round not the next. Besides they have to prove it surely!

Sometimes the game starts and I'm doing something else, especially if I am playing it at work and landline rings or something, so may not play it till 30 seconds in, not because I am entering words on a solver but doing something else, odd thing to get banned, unless they see you cheating and how unless they there with me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
He deleted his (imo) very informative post. He admitted to using a solver, and warned people from using it. He also said that he was getting higher scores than normal due to using a solver, only used bigger words in some games, and started from bigger words immediately and went down to smaller words.

His best tips, don't use a solver, or if you feel that you need to use a solver, don't get greedy and mix up the sizes of the words you choose.

It was a very good post of his, I don't know why he removed it. The last person I knew who cheated and "went public" about it got their account reinstated in the game.

If you HAVE to cheat do it once, otherwise try it legit, on your march for 100 games. I got it, and I'm by no means a genius. (I did get lucky i suppose, the word was gardening)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Very good info