HELP!!! I Beat Athena on Hard but no achievement unlocked!!

Does anyone know how to fix this. I beat Dark Athena on easy, and then I Loaded the first checkpoint, selected hard, and beat the whole game on it without changing the difficulty. Did i need to start a new game in order to get it or is their something I can do to fix it? I am pissed because I spent a lot of effort to go back and get Master of Athena only to see nothing happen after beating it

You're pissed, i played this bag of shit twice on hard and still no facking achievement, the 1st time i thought i had screwed it up by lowering the difficulty to do the cargo bay 'cheev then reloading the checkpoint back on hard, so i started a new game and played it straight through but still no achievement. I'm going to finish collecting the bounty cards - i need about 15 - and then i'm going to delete it from my hard drive and try once more, then if there's no 'cheev it's going to get some tlc from my lump hammer - unless anybody has any helpful hints. Has anybody else had problems with this game?

• 4 weeks later...

This has happened to me, What you have to do is Delete the save game data so that there are no checkpoints to reload.

I played it on Hard and went back to a previous chapter on easy to grab a Bounty card i missed, then i reloaded my game on hard and completed it, no achievement. Then i read on here that if you even change it AT ALL then you're screwed. so i did my second run through on Hard, Still none.

So i let the game for a bit, then decided to delete the data, so there was no checkpoints i could reload, Then the achievement popped

The reason, I'm guessing is that the game remembers that you changed the difficulty and will not give you the achievement, even if you started a new game.

I Don't see this info posted anywhere else on here, it SHOULD be in the achievement guide, so these problems could be avoided.

Good Luck to you all.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
This has happened to me, What you have to do is Delete the save game data so that there are no checkpoints to reload.

I played it on Hard and went back to a previous chapter on easy to grab a Bounty card i missed, then i reloaded my game on hard and completed it, no achievement. Then i read on here that if you even change it AT ALL then you're screwed. so i did my second run through on Hard, Still none.

So i let the game for a bit, then decided to delete the data, so there was no checkpoints i could reload, Then the achievement popped

The reason, I'm guessing is that the game remembers that you changed the difficulty and will not give you the achievement, even if you started a new game.

I Don't see this info posted anywhere else on here, it SHOULD be in the achievement guide, so these problems could be avoided.

Good Luck to you all.

Thanx!

Just posted your tips in the achievement guide. Hope the OP will edit and hope your tips gonna work.

Just bought this game and i would like to play it and enjoy it.