Missing Something for 100%? Post here for help.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried using your map, a bunch of the ones I needed last night weren't on there and I had to figure it out on my own. Way to be an obnoxious jerk to people looking for help.

EDIT: Also noticed I'm missing the final two videos from the top floor of the Leaky Cauldron...maybe I'm missing a room. Anybody know the names of those two videos?

Edited by MSEjawa
Update

i think the fat friar is right next to the first room of the hufflepuff common room after you get past the painting. there should be a picture of the fat friar on the wall, and then you have to feed him a cake and possibly a few other things

the gold block in the time turned griffindor common room is inside the chest in the bedroom, after opening the big chest just jump into it and you should get the gold brick

hope this helps :)

I know. Having used the map (which is very helpful, by the way) is all good and fine, but sometimes looking for just one person can be hard to find, especially if they're not on the map (although that wasn't the case with the fat friar).

I have the Gold Brick Locator, and when I go into the gold brick room in Diagon Alley (where you buy the postboxes on the above floor), a Gold arrow appears next to Mr. Malfoy, and I have no idea how to get the brick from him, if it's from him.

One gold brick left, indicator pinging in the clock tower, non time-turned, right in the middle of the upper deck. I've got the red brick and all the characters from there, and shot everything multiple times. The only things the still respond are the 3 small clocks (which will trigger forever) and the spider webs, which are immediately replaced.

I have the Gold Brick Locator, and when I go into the gold brick room in Diagon Alley (where you buy the postboxes on the above floor), a Gold arrow appears next to Mr. Malfoy, and I have no idea how to get the brick from him, if it's from him.

On the ground floor of the Owl Emporium there's something (though I don't recall what) in there that you can shoot and reassemble to make a floor sweeper. You then need to ride that around and sweep up the dust on the floor. Brick should appear once this is done.

@pr8cjb

Have you put the purple cog into place? If so, zap the painting to the left, and zap everything around. You only need two things, which then are put onto the big clock, then you wingardium leviosa that and hold it, until the gold brick appears.

How do you get the one where it points to Mr. Malfoy in the gold brick/postbox shop?

EDIT: Also, there's a Gold Brick indicator smack bang in the middle of the main Hogwarts room. The one with two staircases on both sides, leading to an upstairs with two doors and vines going up the wall. And downstairs there's a couldron to the right. Any ideas on that one? No worries, I got that one now.

Edited by Creazil

One gold brick left, indicator pinging in the clock tower, non time-turned, right in the middle of the upper deck. I've got the red brick and all the characters from there, and shot everything multiple times. The only things the still respond are the 3 small clocks (which will trigger forever) and the spider webs, which are immediately replaced.

yeah, i need the same one (as well as others). I have put the purple cog into the machine and it has started turning...but nothing...if you solve it pr8cjb, please let me know how

@creazil, its the birdcage at the back of the gold brick shop you need to blow up, then build, ride and sweep up all the dust....can take a while to hit some bits of dust just right

Need one more Gold Brick. The Detector shows one outside, in the courtyard in front of the giant clocktower, where the pendulum swings through the doorway, been in the clocktower and nothing (timeturned and normal) and can see nothing outside. Any help greatly appreciated - if this is a glitch or something similar any pointers as to other bricks i'm likely to miss are also good Thanks :)